The iPhone XR starts at $749 for the 64GB model, and purchasing the clear case still means that your total will be less than $800. This offer is valid for anyone with an iPhone SE, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X. Newer iPhone models like the iPhone X and XS are unlikely to see any major battery-related issue right now. This effectively lowers the price of a new iPhone ... without Apple having to go through the embarrassment of actually lowering the price.
An Apple exec last week told CNET that the iPhone XR was the "most popular iPhone each and every day since it became available".
Luxembourg aims to make all public transportation free by 2020
Trains, tram and bus fares will all be lifted from 2020 in the 999 sq mile European nation, under ambitious government proposals. The move to make all public transport in Luxembourg free is aimed at reducing the country's traffic congestion.
But as the footnote at the bottom of the site explains, " $449 reflects [the] price of iPhone XR after trade-in of iPhone 7 Plus ... While Apple recently refuted these reports, claiming that the XR has been the best-selling iPhone ever since it launched. That said, so far, the offer seems to be limited to the United States only.
The new iPhone promotions come as Apple ends its practice of reporting iPhone unit sales, which it had done since launching the first iPhone in 2007.
Those of you that already have an iPhone XR, you've likely chosen one of the following phone colors: white, black, blue, coral, yellow, and (PRODUCT) RED. It has grown on me over the month and I've been buying accessories to support its use over the long term. As you'd expect, wireless charging will work through it without a hitch.
- Joshua ready to fight Wilder or Fury - when they are ready
- First NASA probe to return asteroid sample reaches destination
- Expectations low as Yemen's warring parties meet for talks
- Google confirms Allo dies in March 2019, wants people to get Messages
- Nokia 8.1 Officially Launched Globally, It’s a Rebranded Nokia X7
- Hollywood awards season kicks off with Golden Globes noms
- Chief financial officer of China's Huawei arrested in Canada
- Celtic, Rangers slip up as Kilmarnock goes top in SPFL
- British MP becomes first to reveal to parliament that he has HIV
- 'It's really tough': Brother of missing United Kingdom tourist