The runoff for the Senate race will be held the following day, November 27.
Trump also will hold another rally with Hyde-Smith earlier in the day in Tupelo.
President Donald Trump will return to MS to support Republican Senate candidate Cindy Hyde-Smith in her runoff against Democrat Mike Espy. Gov. Phil Bryant appointed Hyde-Smith, a former state agriculture commissioner, to the Senate post after U.S. Sen.
Hyde-Smith earned national headlines in recent days after the release of video showing her making controversial remarks. It is the second rally in Biloxi and first in Tupelo.
U.K.'s May avoids Brexit rebellion, but faces warning from allies
Ulster Unionist Party leader Robin Swann says that it will make Northern Ireland "drift further away" from the United Kingdom. British Justice Secretary David Gauke said on Tuesday talks were now moving on to Britain's future relationship with the EU.
Zieve, who also gave $1 million to Donald Trump's presidential campaign, runs an aerospace company made up of almost all white employees.
The event at the airport will be general admission, with the doors opening at 2. In another, she indicated support for making it "just a little more difficult" for liberal college students to vote. The senator issued a statement after the video posted, saying, "In a comment on November 2, I referred to accepting an invitation to a speaking engagement".
Hyde-Smith also joked about going "front row" to a "public hanging" in a video posted to Twitter earlier this month, prompting her African-American opponent to call her comment "reprehensible".
Then-Vice President George H.W. Bush spoke at Tupelo High School in October 1987 to support the gubernatorial campaign of Jack Reed Sr. Kamala Harris, a California Democrat and possible 2020 presidential candidate, held a women's breakfast Saturday morning in Jackson.
- United Kingdom foreign secretary visits Iran for nuclear talks
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 to sport a 6.66-inch AMOLED screen
- Spotted: Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh twinning in white
- Khalilzad eyes peace agreement with Taliban before presidential elections
- Cardi B Buys Her Mother a House
- Nissan to propose removal of chairman Carlos Ghosn over 'financial misconduct'
- Skype calls are finally available on Alexa-enabled devices
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel's West Bank settlements
- US' false claims insult Pakistan: Imran Khan
- Epic new 'Aquaman' trailer is a story of kings and heroes