The theme park sections are set to open in Disneyland in California and Disney World in Orlando, and will feature a life-size Millennium Falcon that you can walk around and actually pilot (well, sort of). A video announcing that John Williams will be creating music for the park also shows overhead shots of Galaxy's Edge's construction. Entertainment Weekly revealed that Williams has composed new scores for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, and you can hear a musical preview of what's in store. It will put riders in control of the Millennium Falcon.
So, check out this video from Disney... The first, Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run sounds like a cross between the old Disney Star Tours attraction and the video game Star Trek: Bridge Crew. Guests will take on one of three critical roles aboard the ship and the outcome of their actions will not only affect the attraction but their experience in the rest of the land.
In the Rise of the Resistance attraction, guests will experience what it's like to be caught in the crossfire of a deep-space conflict between the First Order and the X-Wing dogfighters of the Resistance.
Matt Wallace shoots 65 to lead at halfway stage
Wallace holds a one-shot lead over fellow Englishmen Jordan Smith and Danny Willett , and Spain's Adrian Otaegui. Molinari shot a 70 to move to 5 under, tied for 27th place and just one shot behind Fleetwood.
Earlier this year, Disney released flyover video of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Rise of the Resistance could be one facet of that.
The park is now set to open in two phases over 2019: in the summer in Disneyland, and in the fall in Disney World.
- Les Miles hired as coach at Kansas
- Instagram bug inadvertently exposed some users' passwords
- Nasukawa exhibition back on
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fears Nothing :: Politics :: News :: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Brexit chaos continues as UK's Theresa May warns against a leadership change
- How Sara Ali Khan chose to become an actor at age 4
- Brexit: New referendum not option for now, says Jeremy Corbyn
- Pakistan doesn't do a damn thing for us, says Donald Trump
- WWE Survivor Series: The Biggest Debuts In The PPV's History
- APEC summit ends with no statement amid China-US differences