The taillights have been swapped out for a more circular element, while the trademark Aston Martin grille remains true to the brand. The first test is just the start of an extensive testing programme, and was held in Wales as a nod to Aston Martin's new St Athan production facility in the Vale of Glamorgan.
Whether or not 007 will head for the woods in one in his next film is yet to be seen, but it would make for a great chase scene. The automaker has also confirmed the DBX name.
The auto has already undergone simulation testing, but the first prototype drive in Wales marks the beginning of so-called "real world" testing. Naturally, this includes impressive multi-terrain and towing capabilities as befits a state-of-the-art SUV.
Trumpy Bear is here, and Twitter can’t get enough
A ridiculous commercial first was posted to YouTube in July 2017 and it recently became viral once again. It's unclear if the Trumpy Bear is intended as a joke.
"Seeing a DBX development prototype in action is a momentous chapter in the story of our first SUV, for it is the moment it really comes alive", Aston Martin Lagonda President and Group Chief Executive Officer, Andy Palmer said.
Becker said: "As an engineer, it's genuinely exciting to get a feel for the vehicle you're working to create". The high performance SUV will be locking horns with the Lamborghini Urus and upcoming Ferrari Purosangue SUV. Yes, Aston Martin has essentially planned to continue with the concept name for the production-spec as well which is earmarked for the fourth quarter of 2019.
The production-ready DBX will stray from the three-door design of the original concept and opt for a sleek five-door layout instead.
The tail gets a quad light setup and we know for sure that Aston Martin is hiding most of it under the contours for the image looks too plain to be an Aston especially after the dream job they have pulled off on the new Vantages.
- Dead in 'Severe' Cyclonic Storm Gaja in Tamil Nadu
- Trump Says He's Giving Mueller Questions a Personal Touch
- Ariana Grande's Haircut Photo Sends A Message To Her Exes
- More Style, More Power, More Safety — Toyota Corolla Revealed
- Sergio Ramos responds to Dejan Lovren’s recent jibes
- White House Must Reinstate Jim Acosta’s Credentials, Judge Rules
- 91,000 pounds of raw turkey recalled just before Thanksgiving
- New Zealand fight back with Williamson fifty
- Rebel Wilson's defamation payout reduced by 90%
- Betts, Yelich, voted Major League Baseball's MVPs