Who, by the way, could very possibly snag her very first No. 1 hit on Billboard's Hot 100 chart next week, courtesy of that very anthem. Well, that would certainly be a bold new look for Ariana Grande, pop singer sensation, and it would definitely stand out in a crowd. He might not have known that "thank u, next" was the title of a song, but he is aware of who Grande is.
It might be nothing more than a lovely Twitter interaction, but it's always fun to imagine that Grande's so popular that even the galaxy far, far away knows about her. Regardless, seeing Grande take a few tweets to celebrate her well-deserved triumphs - personal and professional - feels meaningful enough all on its own. With elegance and grace, she gives a little summary about each relationship and talks about how one of them taught her love, one taught her patience and one taught her pain. The singer herself caught wind and was starstruck by Hamill. He and Grande dated for two years, and since his death, Grande has posted tributes to him on her social media accounts.
Docs go to war with NRA over 'stay in their lane' tweet
In its flagship publication, the American College of Physicians (ACP) introduced several new data about rising gun violence. Doherty also noted that the paper calls for increased funding for research on gun violence .
Grande expresses in this song how grateful she is for the events in her life as she moves on.
She wrote, "Thank u to my best friends who have helped me turn the literal sourest of lemons into the sweetest pink ass lemonade ever @victoriamonet @tbhits @taylaparx clink clink bitch".
- HHS Releases Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans, 2nd edition
- Nintendo's Lawsuit Against 2 ROM Sites Reaches US$12.2 Million Judgement
- Victor of $1.5b Mega Millions prize still hasn't claimed the money
- Best USB-C adapters and cables for iPad Pro (2018)
- New royal family photos released for Prince Charles' 70th birthday
- Woman chokes McDonald's manager over ketchup dispute
- Trump lawyers could submit answers to Mueller in coming days, source says
- After Pregnant Woman Is Killed With Crossbow, a Miracle
- SoftBank to Spin Off Telecom Unit in $21 Billion IPO
- Holidaymaker dies of rabies after cat bite