Interim Real Madrid manager Santiago Solari was appointed permanent coach on Monday after overseeing a startling upturn in the European champions' fortunes since he stepped in to replace Julen Lopetegui.
Real Madrid has now scored 15 goals and conceded just two under Solari.
The 42-year-old Argentine has led the team to four wins in four games since taking over as interim manager in place of sacked former Spain coach Julen Lopetegui two weeks ago.
The first game of Solari's reign saw Los Blancos hammer lower league Melilla in the Copa del Rey, with further victories against Real Valladolid and Viktoria Plzen.
Nintendo's Lawsuit Against 2 ROM Sites Reaches US$12.2 Million Judgement
According to TorrentFreak , the couple has agreed to a judgment that's over $12 million: $12,230,000 to be exact. The site's library included games for Nintendo devices as well as other consoles, such as PlayStation and Atari.
Real Madrid interim boss Santiago Solari has been named Los Blancos permanent manager on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 with immediate effect.
He takes over permanently with Madrid sixth in LaLiga, four points behind leaders Barcelona.
Santiago SOLARI for Real Madrid an Diego SIMEONE fro Atletico Madrid.
However, the Clasico loss was the last straw for Real president Florentino Perez, who reportedly first considered more experienced options as a full-time replacement, including ex-Chelsea manager Antonio Conte, current Belgium national team coach Roberto Martinez and former Monaco boss Leonardo Jardim. It's a great opportunity. "We are very happy with how things have gone".
But there is scepticism as to how long Solari will remain in the job with Mauricio Pochettino and Jose Mourinho both mooted as possible targets for the summer.
- California fires: Satellite pictures of fire from space - Aerial pictures of DEVASTATION
- UN refugee agency warns against returning Rohingya refugees
- Kyle Busch wins at Arizona; final four set for NASCAR’s title race
- Brexit: Britain and European Union reach agreement on divorce draft deal
- Libya’s major rivals meet on sidelines of summit in Italy
- Mattis to travel to Mexico border on Wednesday
- Sixers named among two teams interested in Carmelo Anthony
- 'Call of Duty' Swatter Pleads Guilty to 51 Charges Following Fatal "Prank"
- Georgia Adds Home and Home Series with Clemson and Texas
- Best USB-C adapters and cables for iPad Pro (2018)