The Prince of Wales has clocked 70 on Wednesday, November 14, and to celebrate the special day.
He attended a special tea party heralding 70 inspirational people who also turned 70 this year Wednesday local time, before later heading to a private function at Buckingham Palace for friends and family hosted by the Queen.
The photos were taken by photographer Chris Jackson in the garden of Clarence House, and feature Prince Charles, the Duchess of Cornwall, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their three children.
'My mother saw me turn 70, of course.
In the doco, Charles' wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall gushed about how wonderful a grandparent her husband is.
Election Recounts Are Rare, Reversals Almost Unheard Of — CHART
That means about 174,000 early voting ballots in the state's third most populous county will have to be recounted . If it holds, the margin would fall short of the 0.25 percent threshold for a more involved manual recount.
At a black tie dinner staged in honour of the Prince of Wales, she said: "It is a privilege for any mother to be able to propose a toast to her son on his 70th birthday".
"Perhaps the clearest way to understand how much is at stake, and what we might want to do as a result, is to try to think ahead to what our grandchildren will want and need", he writes.
Festivities to mark the milestone occasion began earlier this summer, when Charles threw a garden party at Buckingham Palace for his staff and to celebrate the work of his charities.
"Seventy years ago, some aspects of our lives today would have been quite simply unimaginable".
In this more candid shot, someone is clearly making everyone laugh and we get to see Grandpa Wales, as the kids call him, thriving in his role as granddad. "He's reached his seventieth year, it's a flawless time to consolidate a little bit because as most families would do, you are anxious about having them around and making sure their health's OK, and he's the fittest man I know but equally I want him to be fit until he's 95".
- Armie Hammer Under Fire for Criticizing Stan Lee Tributes
- Apple's T2 chip won't allow third-party repairs to your MacBook
- Google's Night Sight Mode Rolling Out This Week to Pixel Phones
- Nintendo's Lawsuit Against 2 ROM Sites Reaches US$12.2 Million Judgement
- Italy Populists Stand Firm on Budget Presenting EU With Dilemma
- Best USB-C adapters and cables for iPad Pro (2018)
- No. 8 Ohio State pins No
- Sixers named among two teams interested in Carmelo Anthony
- SoftBank to Spin Off Telecom Unit in $21 Billion IPO
- Lawyer hurls racial slurs at flight crew for denying her more wine