Oddsmakers are expecting fireworks next week in Mexico City, where the Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Rams will meet in a Monday night showdown between high-scoring Super Bowl contenders at Estadio Azteca.
"It's not fair to risk our health", one prominent player told Schefter.
The club also said that it will be "providing thousands of complimentary tickets to first responders who are bravely protecting the greater Los Angeles community, as well as people who have been impacted by our community's recent tragedies". It turns out, players on both teams aren't comfortable playing on an unsafe surface.
Arturo Olive, director of the National Football League office in Mexico, said recently he was not concerned about the state of the field and that National Football League personnel were working along with the groundskeepers from Azteca to get it right for the game. As an added twist, these two squads have always been slated to face off in Mexico City. The teams now will play each other at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, the Rams' home stadium.
Intel Has Good News for iPhone Owners Who Want 5G Speeds
Apple has been rumoured to launch a 5G-enabled iPhone in 2020 and the modem will be provided by none other than Intel. The modem will support standalone and non-standalone modes, as well as 4G, 3G and 2G radios in a single chip.
The league said it consulted with the NFL Players Association and inspected the field Tuesday afternoon with internal and external field experts. 'Until very recently, we had no major concerns.
The Chiefs won't be heading to Mexico City this Monday.
Soccer games and concerts have left the field a mess.
"The field is not in the best condition and that concerns me for the next tournament, ' said Cruz Azul's coach, Pedro Caixinha". The total remained at 63.5.
- Nuketown now available in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PS4
- Anthony Martial drops out of France squad with abductor injury
- French foreign minister accuses Erdogan of playing ‘games’ over alleged Khashoggi recording
- Al Bello/Getty Images Serena Williams named GQ Woman of the Year
- Surface Go with LTE Advanced Now Available for Purchase
- Confused Jags keep blowing assignments in 5th straight loss
- I'm a Celebrity: Harry Redknapp, Sair Khan and Nick Knowles in line-up
- Fallout 76 release date countdown: Launch times, review scores, cheapest prices, more
- Sturridge denies ever gambling on football following FA charge
- Rooney looking sharp in England training return