Celebrities including Kim Kardashian West and Alyssa Milano are among thousands of southern California residents forced to flee their homes as wildfires ravaged areas west of Los Angeles into the weekend. "Just landed back home and had one hour to pack up and evacuated out home".
"I pray that everyone is kept safe and protected from the fires", she wrote.
Kim Kardashian West, Scott Baio, Will Smith, Lady Gaga and Guillermo del Toro are among numerous celebrities forced to evacuate their homes, in some cases hurriedly trying to arrange transport for their horses. Among the houses reported to have been devoured by the flames is Caitlyn Jenner's mansion in Malibu hills.
The reality star also retweeted tweets from The Los Angeles Times and LAFD Fire Talk that included more information about the wildfires. "I pray everyone is safe", she captioned a series of images. "Pray everyone is safe".
"We lost our home, but we are all safe and that's the important thing", the director tweeted Friday.
"I just had to evacuate my home from the fires", the actress posted on Twitter.
They also tweeted this morning that there are mandatory evacuations in place, 'From Las Virgenes Road and Malibu Cyn Road to the Ventura County Line, ' due to, 'a fast-moving fire line'.
Don't get carried away with rumours on Brexit border breakthrough, Ireland warns
Michel Barnier cited the anti-EU British MEP Nigel Farage as a cautionary example at a conference of the centre-right European People's Party.
The Kardashians aren't the only celebrities facing the fires. Kardashian had filmed the massive conflagration from her plane to her Instagram Stories before discovering that it was impacting her community.
Their sister Khloe Kardashian also commented on the events, sharing, "I cannot sleep! Thank you all for your concern", she stated.
The "Revenge Body" star is not the only Kardashian forced to evacuate their home.
Kris Jenner's neighbourhood was also evacuated, but she was in NY at the time watching Kendall storm the catwalk at the Victoria's Secret fashion show.
The blaze broke out in the Hill Canyon area of California, and according to Ventura County Fire Department the fire is said to have spread across 7,000 acres of land.
Even outside the evacuation zone, the impact of the fire was being felt by others in the entertainment industry.
- Beat Saber PSVR rhythmic, sword game launches November 20th
- Tripple Explosion, Heavy Gunfire In Somalia, Mogadishu Near CID Headquarters
- Five die in California wildfires, 150,000 forced to flee
- Cesar Sayoc Indicted On Charges Carrying Potential Life Prison Penalty
- Walmart releases its Black Friday ad for holiday shoppers
- Canada apologizes for turning away Jews fleeing Nazi Germany
- Harmanpreet Kaur battled stomach cramps, back issues during sensational innings
- Sixers finalizing trade for Timberwolves star Jimmy Butler
- By hook or crook, lead is all that matters to Garcia
- Fallout 76 Servers Will Remain Live Until the Sun Burns Out