Antonio Brown was stopped by police Wednesday night and cited for speeding less than 24 hours before the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Carolina Panthers on "Thursday Night Football", according to a report by WPXI in Pittsburgh. And according to KDKA, "officers were responding to a bank robbery at McCandless Crossing when they spotted a vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed and pulled it over".
Officers were responding to a bank robbery at McCandless Crossing when they spotted a Porsche traveling at a high rate of speed and pulled it over.
Brown was cited Thursday for going in excess of 100 mph on McKnight Road roughly 12 miles from Heinz Field.
Bombardier cutting 5,000 jobs, selling Q Series aircraft
Bellemare was brought on board in 2015 to shore up the company that was in serious financial trouble with the CSeries program. The Company also announced a number of strategic actions, including the launch of an enterprise-wide productivity programme.
Brown appears to be a fan of Porsche, previously posting videos of the his-and-her 911 set he shares with his girlfriend.
A Steelers spokesman said the team is aware of the situation and gathering information. Running back Le'Veon Bell was pulled over for suspicion of DUI on that very same stretch of road four years ago, and was later charged with marijuana possession.
The Steelers have yet to comment on the incident.
- Jo Johnson quits and calls for a second referendum
- Australia revamps Pacific strategy as China looms
- FDA To Ban Sales Of Most Flavored E-Cigarettes In Stores
- Borussia Dortmund 3 Bayern Munich 2: Super-sub Alcacer settles thrilling Klassiker
- Atlanta Falcons swoop to sign Bruce Irvin
- Walmart releases its Black Friday ad for holiday shoppers
- Steelers-Ravens II: Different month, same pressure to win
- The BMW M8 could have more than 600 horsepower
- Wildfire forces Kim Kardashian to evacuate her home - view pics
- Are you happy with the outcome of the US midterm election?