They're also seeking to stop any more Sabrina from being distributed or reproduced as long as it has their Baphomet included.
The Satanic Temple made national headlines in 2014 after campaigning to have the Baphomet statue placed alongside a monument of the Ten Commandments in Oklahoma City on the grounds of religious freedom.
The Satanic Temple's statue sees a winged man with the head of a goat raising two fingers into the air as two young children stand beside him, looking up. "These original expressions are misappropriated through use of an obvious copy which is featured prominently throughout the Sabrina Series and the central focal point of the school in the Sabrina Series which represents evil antagonists".
Ireland see off Argentina in rugby Test
He isn't talking about today's game against Argentina or even the one against the All Blacks next Saturday. They're the sort of side who need to test us.
While the Satanic Temple might sound like your average run-of-the-mill satanists, the group is actually known for its political activism and use of satire against what it says is Christian privilege in the USA government.
Their website states the group strives "to encourage benevolence and empathy among all people, reject tyrannical authority, advocate practical common sense and justice." .
When asked for comment, Netflix referred the request to Warner Bros, who said the company does not discuss pending litigation.
Netflix recently released their latest series, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, that plays on the old classic Sabrina The Teenage Witch but with a thrilling twist of dark happenings and Satan references.
- Sears, Kmart Closing More Stores In February
- Oil prices slump into ‘bear market’ after five weeks of losses
- Burnley's Kiwi striker Chris Wood set for 'emotional' return to Leicester City
- Stephen Hawking’s wheelchair sells for $393,000 at auction
- Wildfire forces Kim Kardashian to evacuate her home - view pics
- Chrome will start warning users about shady mobile subscription pages
- Avengers 4 might be MCUs longest movie ever, Joe Russo
- SSE and NPower merger delayed over price cap
- Bombardier cutting 5,000 jobs, selling Q Series aircraft
- Jo Johnson quits and calls for a second referendum