The right-back was withdrawn after just 24 minutes at Selhurst Park on Saturday and must be assessed by both Spurs and England medical staff ahead of the games against US and Croatia.
As for Palace, they'll be without key man Wilfried Zaha as he failed a late fitness test due to a slight muscle injury.
Pochettino then said "That is why sometimes when he doesn't score he is so obsessed with scoring, that sometimes it is against him because sometimes you need more freedom, not to be obsessed", and further added "But he is going to learn because I think he is now starting to be really mature because he is still young". That is why we were talking before about Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen and worldwide duty. How do you manage that?
Trippier was one of five Tottenham players named in Gareth Southgate's squad for the upcoming friendly against the US and UEFA Nations League clash with Croatia.
With Mousa Dembélé out for the rest of the calendar year, Pochettino has no choice but to rush Dier back into the XI for their trip to Selhurst Park.
While Lloris had threatened another in a series of errors earlier in the game, the Spurs captain stepped up in the final 10 minutes to make a trio of saves, firstly pushing away a powerful swinger from Jeffrey Schlupp's right foot.
Smoking, diabetes & hypertension spike heart attack risk in women
The researchers found that 5,081 of those people had their first heart attack during the course of the study, 28.8% of them women. Doctors must ensure that women and men have equal access to health care programs addressing these conditions, researchers said.
Pochettino feels Kane's fixation with scoring goals has sometimes inhibited him, but he believes the 25-year-old is improving in that area.
"I'm so pleased because the team fought well under hard circumstances and got the three points", the Argentine said.
Despite the injury problems, which have also seen Victor Wanyama, Danny Rose and Jan Vertonghen spend time out, Spurs have recorded their best-ever Premier League start, with eight wins from 11 games.
"If Harry Kane is Italian and he's playing for an Italian side he's going to be a bit more protected, because the Italian people are more protective of their players".
"It's so important. Because competition in football is an important thing that puts pressure on yourself".
"It's from your team-mate. That is a very good thing that happens in teams that need to win".
- Federer, Djokovic top the bill for London finale
- Sears, Kmart Closing More Stores In February
- Don't get carried away with rumours on Brexit border breakthrough, Ireland warns
- Saudi-led coalition in Yemen requests end to United States refueling
- Cesar Sayoc Indicted On Charges Carrying Potential Life Prison Penalty
- Beat Saber PSVR rhythmic, sword game launches November 20th
- Twelve Dead After Mass Shooting At California Bar's College Student Night
- Ingles spoils Hayward's return as Jazz top Celtics
- Fallout 76 Servers Will Remain Live Until the Sun Burns Out
- Fox News execs condemn ‘reprehensible’ threats made outside home of Tucker Carlson