A sensational comeback from Marco Reus and the gang! Paco Alcacer came off the bench to score the victor for the home side and keep Dortmund four points clear of Borussia Monchengladbach at the top of the table, and open up a seven-point gap over third-placed Bayern.
Seven points clear of third-placed Bayern Munich, Dortmund hold a four-point lead over second-placed Borussia Mönchengladbach.
Bayern have won six successive titles, with Borussia Dortmund the last side to break their dominance with victory in 2011-12.
Dortmund levelled from the penalty spot through Marco Reus after he had been fouled by Bayern keeper Manuel Neuer.
However, Robert Lewandowski broke the deadlock for the visitors in the 26th minute with a simple finish at close range following a square pass by Serge Gnabry.
Beat Saber PSVR rhythmic, sword game launches November 20th
In Beat Saber , you can start from any part of the level or even slow the game to practice problematic parts. Beat Saber will even have a one saber mode , and a mode where beats don't have directional arrows on them.
Dortmund nearly got themselves level again when Sancho's pass found Reus, who knocked the ball past Neuer only for Kimmich to make a remarkable clearance off the line.
In soon became a pulsating game, and after Jadon Sancho danced past Mats Hummels and rounded Neuer to tee up Alcacer it seemed a certain goal, but the Spain striker needed a touch and Jerome Boateng snuffed out the danger.
Reus got parity again for the hosts in the 69th minute with an incredible half-volley in the centre of the box following a brilliant cross by Lukasz Piszczek, 2-2.
Wait. What?! A quick glance at the table shows that Dortmund are top of the league after 11 matches and Bayern are seven points adrift!
- Avengers 4 might be MCUs longest movie ever, Joe Russo
- Jo Johnson quits and calls for a second referendum
- Cesar Sayoc Indicted On Charges Carrying Potential Life Prison Penalty
- Burnley's Kiwi striker Chris Wood set for 'emotional' return to Leicester City
- Sixers finalizing trade for Timberwolves star Jimmy Butler
- Smoking, diabetes & hypertension spike heart attack risk in women
- Bombardier cutting 5,000 jobs, selling Q Series aircraft
- Walmart releases its Black Friday ad for holiday shoppers
- Fallout 76 Servers Will Remain Live Until the Sun Burns Out
- Ingles spoils Hayward's return as Jazz top Celtics