Stephen Curry will miss a few days with a groin strain, but his MRI was encouraging.
"The MRI looked good in terms of not being too serious", Kerr said. Still, there's no word on when we'll see him back on the floor, which includes ruling Curry out for Saturday's game against the Nets. Kerr also said it will be at least a few days before Curry returns to the hardwood but he does not think this is a long-term injury, per ESPN's Nick Friedell. Curry got a MRI Friday morning, and Steve Kerr said that the news was mostly good. But obviously we won't do anything insane. "He's going to be out until he's healthy and good to go".
Florida Man Wearing 'Crocs' Jumps Into Crocodile Pit, Gets Bitten
A man wearing Crocs has been left injured after he broke into a crocodile enclosure in Florida . The man was taken to hospital for treatment before being taken into police custody.
The Warriors were breathing a collective sigh of relief Friday knowing that the injury could have been worse. Second-year forward Jordan Bell drew the start in Green's place, but only scored four points in 22 minutes for the Warriors.
A team might offer Baron Davis a goodwill workout, which he would have to leverage into a 10-day contract, and another, and so on so forth. The movement with the quad is fine. But you get that tweak on the inside of your thigh and the lateral movement becomes hard. The earliest point in which Baron considered a comeback was back in 2014 when he slipped his message to the media during Summer League play in Vegas. But maybe just maybe, Baron can squeeze something together with the Golden State Warriors, especially if Patrick McCaw remains unsigned. He needs some time on the court. We won the last eight, were feeling pretty good about ourselves, and it's one of those nights. "We need to get him some live action before we put him into an National Basketball Association game".
- Australia set to nix CK's RM39b pipeline bid on national security
- Indian bowler's unique action becomes the talk of the town
- Michelle Obama blasts Donald Trump in new book, will ‘never forgive’ him
- In Australia a fearless surfer fought off attacking him shark
- Wildfire deaths confirmed in Butte County as Newsom declares emergency for Ventura
- Republicans maintain grip on the US Senate in midterm vote
- Arizona Flu Season Starts: Get Your Shot, Experts Advise
- Did Trump's White House published a doctored video?
- Dez Bryant signs with Saints - Newswatch
- Dez Bryant Suffers Torn Achilles In Practice