The full trade, per reports: The Sixers get Butler and injured second-year center Justin Patton in exchange for Saric, Covington, veteran Jerryd Bayless and a 2022 second-round pick. That deal reportedly included Josh Richardson and a first-round draft pick.
Butler and the Sixers fully expect to reach a deal on a long-term contract this summer, according to ESPN. Doing so would end any hope of the four-time All-Star landing with the Nets or Knicks in free agency.
Jimmy Butler made it very clear that he wants out of Minnesota, and the Timberwolves finally found the package they were looking for in return from one of the leading contenders in the Eastern Conference.
Hamilton relishes F1 challenge from young crop of drivers
Vietnam will also become F1's fourth street race joining Monaco, Singapore and Azerbaijan with its unique 22-turn, 5.565 km track. Silverstone previous year triggered a contract clause that will see their deal end early, which will expire in 2019.
Worth noting: The trade won't be official until Monday, according to The Athletic's Shams Charania.
Minnesota president and coach Tom Thibodeau decided late Friday night after a fifth straight loss that the team could no longer function with Butler as a part of it, sources said. The team called it general soreness at the time, but Butler did not suit up again for the Timberwolves.
Butler has two years remaining on the five-year, $92 million deal he signed with the Bulls in 2015. Though, there were mixed reports on whether Butler is receptive to playing alongside James.
- Spice Girls 'never asked' Victoria Beckham to join
- Police Name Alleged Attacker Behind Yesterday's Melbourne Terror Incident
- Saudi-led coalition in Yemen requests end to United States refueling
- Federer, Djokovic top the bill for London finale
- Toshiba pulls out of United Kingdom nuclear power venture
- Canada apologizes for turning away Jews fleeing Nazi Germany
- You have until November 18 to download Destiny 2 for free
- Kuchar fires 64 to lead by two in Mexico
- Harmanpreet Kaur battled stomach cramps, back issues during sensational innings
- Smoking, diabetes & hypertension spike heart attack risk in women