Speaking about Sunday afternoon's fixture, Manchester United midfielder Nemanja Matic has said that the Red Devils will be ready for what the Blues throw at them.
United cross Manchester on Sunday following successive comeback wins, a 2-1 triumph at Bournemouth followed by a stunning Champions League victory at Serie A giants Juventus by the same scoreline. After 90 minutes of being insulted, it's normal (to respond).
Jose Mourinho is sweating on the fitness of Paul Pogba ahead of the Manchester derby after the Frenchman was forced to miss training on Friday, sources have told ESPN FC.
"It is hard for me to answer because I focus on my job, I focus on the four lines, focus on football", Mourinho told a news conference on Friday.
"If we draw (the gap) is nine (points) and if we lose, it's 12", he said. "A difficult match against a difficult team but they think it is a difficult match for them".
"Bring our game and control as much as possible, be clinical - that's the game we will try to do". "If you want to speak about their football potential, we can speak and football potential starts with investment".
Protesters crowd into downtown Seattle to demand Russian Federation investigation continue
Others have said that Whitaker's appointment is unconstitutional , since Trump didn't seek the Senate's advice and consent. CNN's K-File also found comments by Whitaker from 2017 calling Mueller's appointment "ridiculous" and "a little fishy".
United boss Mourinho has clashed with Guardiola numerous times over the years, with their previously intense rivalry dating back to when they coached Real Madrid and Barcelona respectively.
Manchester City are likely to recall all-time top scorer Sergio Aguero, who was an unused substitute against Shakhtar Donetsk on Wednesday.
Both teams are in good form, with seventh-placed United on a three-game winning streak and league leaders City having gone 11 games unbeaten in all competitions.
"It feels good", said Lindelof.
Although the Red Devils eventually won the game 2-1, with Juan Mata and an Alex Sandro own goal overturning the result, many United fans have been left divided over the Portuguese's action during the game. I never doubt [myself]. "I've always been confident".
- Stephen Curry's MRI results 'encouraging,' Kerr says
- England wing Tommy Makinson crowned 2018 Golden Boot victor
- Indian bowler's unique action becomes the talk of the town
- Wildfire deaths confirmed in Butte County as Newsom declares emergency for Ventura
- ‘Fantastic Beasts 2’ Gets a Rotten Tomatoes Score
- Iceland's Christmas ad blocked from TV over being 'too political'
- Chris Ashton, Underhill and Moon in England team to face All Blacks
- Kim Kardashian Forced to Evacuate Her Home Amid Wildfire
- Arizona Flu Season Starts: Get Your Shot, Experts Advise
- Michelle Obama blasts Donald Trump in new book, will ‘never forgive’ him