Many stars have been forced to evacuate as a result of the wildfire, including the Kardashian family, Alyssa Milano, Melissa Etheridge, Rainn Wilson and Guillermo del Toro. "Everything with a heartbeat is safe". It was immediately in the path of the fast-moving Woolsey Fire, which started yesterday and has increased to 14,000 acres and now threatens the city of Malibu which has been evacuated. The singer said she is "sending my prayers" to everyone impacted by the fire.
"I'm anxious about my house, but there is nothing I can do", she tweeted. "I can't bear the thought of there being no Malibu I've had a house in Malibu since 1972".
The historic Western town area at Paramount Ranch in Agoura Hills, Calif., where productions including "Westworld" have shot, burned down Friday in the Woolsey fire, according to the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation area's Twitter feed.
One of the L.A. area's most famous movie locations has become a casualty of the destructive wildfires raging across the region.
Paramount Ranch's Western town, first started in 1927, has been used in a number of productions throughout the years, including films American Sniper, Norbit, The Love Bug, and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer as well as TV series The Mentalist, Weeds, and Quickdraw.
United Kingdom minister quits over ‘terrible mistake’ of proposed Brexit deal
Johnson said " Britain stands on the brink of the greatest crisis since the Second World War ". I reject this false choice between the PM's deal and "no deal" chaos.
In a statement released via ET, HBO addressed the fire problem: 'Paramount Ranch was one of the locations that were used during seasons 1 and 2 of Westworld, in addition to the main location at Melody Ranch, Santa Clarita.
As Evan Rachel Wood explained on Twitter, "Westworld" uses the set to shoot scenes for Escalante. HBO said it did not know extent of the damage and expressed concern for "all those affected by these awful fires".
Actor James Woods asked almost 2 million of his Twitter followers to use the hashtag #CampFireJamesWoods to help share names of those who are missing in a separate wildfire in Northern California that has claimed five lives.
Woods was not among those displaced - he tweeted that he was on the East Coast.
- Conjoined Bhutanese twins separated at Australian hospital , Australia/NZ News & Top Stories
- Woman who spent $21M at Harrods bailed, fights extradition
- England wing Tommy Makinson crowned 2018 Golden Boot victor
- Australia set to nix CK's RM39b pipeline bid on national security
- Nick Jonas Shows Off Custom Groomsmen Gifts on Bachelor Party Eve!
- Emmanuel Macron unveils European defence coalition
- Stephen Curry's MRI results 'encouraging,' Kerr says
- Seven conclusions from Manchester United's last seven comeback wins
- Harry and Meghan sorry for delayed wedding cards
- Flu Immunization Clinic Available for Those Without Health Insurance