Mazda has revealed a teaser image of the next-generation 3 auto ahead of its world unveiling.
The teaser pics and videos that have been released thus far show that the hatchback version's styling will remain faithful to last year's Kai concept, while the latest preview pic confirms that there will also be a sleek sedan derivative. One change we notice is the rear window drops down sharply unlike on the old model, where it comes to a gradual point.
It will also feature the car's SKYACTIV-Vehicle Architecture and will be available with a choice of SKYACTIV engines.
The new generation of Skyactiv engines which will be used is called X, or more officially Spark Controlled Compression Ignition (SPCCI) Skyactiv-X.
Flight Attendant Breastfeeds Passenger's Crying Baby
As of this posting, Organo's Facebook entry has garnered over 91,000 reactions, 17, 629 shares, and over 3,500 comments. Passengers started looking and staring at the tiny, fragile crying infant.
The CX-5 will feature the 2.5-litre turbo engine from the CX-9 and Mazda6, which means a bump in horsepower to 250; and a healthy helping of torque, some 310 lb-ft to be precise. We had the chance to drive early prototypes, and they came in both automatic and manual versions.
The all-new Mazda3 will make its world premiere at the Los Angeles Motor Show, open to the public from November 30 to the December 9, with press days on the 28th and 29th November.
Mazda Kai concept pictured below.
- Australia set to nix CK's RM39b pipeline bid on national security
- Dez Bryant Suffers Torn Achilles In Practice
- Woman who spent $21M at Harrods bailed, fights extradition
- World's Oldest Cave Painting Of Animal Found In Borneo
- The DUP are not happy with Theresa May over border plan
- Harry and Meghan sorry for delayed wedding cards
- Seven conclusions from Manchester United's last seven comeback wins
- Nick Jonas Shows Off Custom Groomsmen Gifts on Bachelor Party Eve!
- Palm Beach, Broward judges side with Scott
- Chris Ashton, Underhill and Moon in England team to face All Blacks