Jazz fans booed every move of Hayward, who left Utah for Boston via free agency before the start of last season.
Hayward had 13 points and seven assists in 25 minutes during his first game back in Utah since leaving the Jazz as a free agent to sign with the Celtics after the 2016-17 season. Now, he's 100 percent healthy and able to take the floor, meaning that Utah fans get to welcome him back for the first time since he left.
To be fair to Gordon Hayward, he's still working his way into game shape after missing 81 contests in 2017-18. He broke his left ankle in Boston's opener last season. So, it is no surprise Jazz fans went extra insane after the sophomore made a shot over Hayward.
Ingles added five rebounds and seven assists while going 10 of 14 from the field, including 5-for-9 from 3-point range. He was booed loudly during pre-game introductions.
Beat Saber PSVR rhythmic, sword game launches November 20th
In Beat Saber , you can start from any part of the level or even slow the game to practice problematic parts. Beat Saber will even have a one saber mode , and a mode where beats don't have directional arrows on them.
Terry Rozier scored a season-high 22 points, making his first start in place of Irving, and Jayson Tatum added 21 for the Celtics. "We've lost focus sometimes when we've hit shots". Crowder had 20, and Gobert finished with 17 points and 15 rebounds. They cut a 20-point deficit in the third quarter to just four points on four different occasions in the fourth quarter. The Celtics gave up a season-high 35 points in the third quarter.
Utah opened the third quarter on a 17-6 run. Utah finished with 45-28 advantage on rebounds against Boston.
"I think obviously Gordon's transitioning back into playing and transitioning back with us", Celtics coach Brad Stevens said of Hayward.
"He brings a lot of strengths to the table off general actions and pick and rolls where he can be the playmaker for others as well as himself and I think that early on I think we've done a decent job but I think we could do a lot better as a staff in helping so hopefully that'll be the case and we didn't expect this to be an overnight thing". The Jazz finished with 50 points in the paint.
- Cesar Sayoc Indicted On Charges Carrying Potential Life Prison Penalty
- Twelve Dead After Mass Shooting At California Bar's College Student Night
- Sixers finalizing trade for Timberwolves star Jimmy Butler
- Don't get carried away with rumours on Brexit border breakthrough, Ireland warns
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone head to Italy for their wedding
- U.S. bill would restrain Saudi Arabia from developing nuclear weapons
- Floods in Jordan kill 11, force tourists to flee Petra
- Chrome will start warning users about shady mobile subscription pages
- Fallout 76’s Countdown to Launch Offers Free PSN Swag, Power Armor Giveaway
- Harmanpreet Kaur battled stomach cramps, back issues during sensational innings