Security video shows one of the crocodiles biting the man on the leg.
An officer responding to the park said a man was found in a nearby neighborhood in only his boxers with blood on him and told police he was bitten by an alligator. They pieced together the details based on the evidence and the call reporting the suspicious man crawling in the yard. "It was later discovered the two calls were related", police said.
Indian bowler's unique action becomes the talk of the town
The batsman defended the ball with relative ease but umpire Vinod Seshan immediately deemed the delivery to be a "dead ball". UP went on to win the game by an innings over Bengal in three days with Shiva taking four wickets in the match.
Mr Hatfield, who was already facing burglary and damaging property/criminal mischief charges, then made a decision to dive into a pond filled with crocodiles.
"I have a hard time justifying in my mind what I see, this guy seemingly staggering down some of the boardwalks but nimble enough to go over a 10-foot tall fence with barbed wire", he said.
The man was taken to hospital for treatment before being taken into police custody. Placed under arrest, he was returned to the hospital for surgery to his foot and a possible broken ankle from jumping off a roof at the Alligator Farm, the report said.
- England wing Tommy Makinson crowned 2018 Golden Boot victor
- In Australia a fearless surfer fought off attacking him shark
- France impounds Ryanair plane on tarmac before take-off
- ‘Fantastic Beasts 2’ Gets a Rotten Tomatoes Score
- Flu Immunization Clinic Available for Those Without Health Insurance
- Kim Kardashian Forced to Evacuate Her Home Amid Wildfire
- Latest alterations:: Glu Mobile Inc., (NASDAQ: GLUU)
- United Kingdom minister quits over ‘terrible mistake’ of proposed Brexit deal
- Dez Bryant Suffers Torn Achilles In Practice
- Michelle Obama blasts Donald Trump in new book, will ‘never forgive’ him