"Joe Moody has found a way to get himself injured this year in unusual fashion", Hansen said.
"The crowd last week was wonderful, we had great support and enthusiasm for the game and they saw a great Test match and I'm sure on Saturday they will see another".
"Hey, look, we do the haka as a challenge but it is also more about us connecting as a team", Read told media. There's been a real buzz from the moment we got to name the northern hemisphere tour squad. "The opposition can do what they like", he said.
There's going to be 80,000 people, it's all over the papers, everyone's talking about it, you can't get a ticket so you'd have to be on holiday I reckon to not work out this is going to be big.
"I'm not trying to play to the edge of the rules", said Farrell.
Ashton earned a late call-up to the England bench in last Saturday's Test against the Boks, and will now make his first start after four years.
Australia set to nix CK's RM39b pipeline bid on national security
Following Mr Frydenberg's preliminary decision, CK Group moved to defend its investment record in Australia. Frydenberg, who until August was energy minister, said he was not opposed to CK Group or its subsidiaries.
All you need to know ahead of the All Blacks' clash against England at Twickenham, London.
"It's part of the history of the game to us New Zealanders". The former Australia head coach has seen many teams beaten before they have taken the field against New Zealand, overcome by their aura and their reputation.
England: Elliot Daly, Chris Ashton, Henry Slade, Ben Te'o, Jonny May, Owen Farrell (cc), Ben Youngs, Mark Wilson, Sam Underhill, Brad Shields, George Kruis, Maro Itoje, Kyle Sinckler, Dylan Hartley (cc), Ben Moon.
England come into the match on the back of a hard-fought win over South Africa, coming back from a slim half-point deficit to steal a one-point victory.
Replacements: Dane Coles, Ofa Tuungafasi, Nepo Laulala, Scott Barrett, Matt Todd, TJ Perenara, Richie Mo'unga, Ryan Crotty.
Replacements: 16 Jamie George, 17 Alec Hepburn, 18 Harry Williams, 19 Charlie Ewels, 20 Courtney Lawes, 21 Danny Care, 22 George Ford, 23 Jack Nowell.
- Harry and Meghan sorry for delayed wedding cards
- Indian bowler's unique action becomes the talk of the town
- Florida Man Wearing 'Crocs' Jumps Into Crocodile Pit, Gets Bitten
- Kim Kardashian Forced to Evacuate Her Home Amid Wildfire
- In Australia a fearless surfer fought off attacking him shark
- Dez Bryant signs with Saints - Newswatch
- Arizona Flu Season Starts: Get Your Shot, Experts Advise
- Did Trump's White House published a doctored video?
- ‘Fantastic Beasts 2’ Gets a Rotten Tomatoes Score
- Iceland's Christmas ad blocked from TV over being 'too political'