"Joe Moody has found a way to get himself injured this year in unusual fashion", Hansen said.
"The crowd last week was wonderful, we had great support and enthusiasm for the game and they saw a great Test match and I'm sure on Saturday they will see another".
"Hey, look, we do the haka as a challenge but it is also more about us connecting as a team", Read told media. There's been a real buzz from the moment we got to name the northern hemisphere tour squad. "The opposition can do what they like", he said.
There's going to be 80,000 people, it's all over the papers, everyone's talking about it, you can't get a ticket so you'd have to be on holiday I reckon to not work out this is going to be big.
"I'm not trying to play to the edge of the rules", said Farrell.
Ashton earned a late call-up to the England bench in last Saturday's Test against the Boks, and will now make his first start after four years.
Wildfire deaths confirmed in Butte County as Newsom declares emergency for Ventura
The city of Malibu has reduced the scope a mandatory evacuation order for the beachside community as a wildfire approaches. Authorities on Thursday issued mandatory evacuation orders in rural areas of Northern California, the AP reports.
All you need to know ahead of the All Blacks' clash against England at Twickenham, London.
"It's part of the history of the game to us New Zealanders". The former Australia head coach has seen many teams beaten before they have taken the field against New Zealand, overcome by their aura and their reputation.
England: Elliot Daly, Chris Ashton, Henry Slade, Ben Te'o, Jonny May, Owen Farrell (cc), Ben Youngs, Mark Wilson, Sam Underhill, Brad Shields, George Kruis, Maro Itoje, Kyle Sinckler, Dylan Hartley (cc), Ben Moon.
England come into the match on the back of a hard-fought win over South Africa, coming back from a slim half-point deficit to steal a one-point victory.
Replacements: Dane Coles, Ofa Tuungafasi, Nepo Laulala, Scott Barrett, Matt Todd, TJ Perenara, Richie Mo'unga, Ryan Crotty.
Replacements: 16 Jamie George, 17 Alec Hepburn, 18 Harry Williams, 19 Charlie Ewels, 20 Courtney Lawes, 21 Danny Care, 22 George Ford, 23 Jack Nowell.
- Michelle Obama blasts Donald Trump in new book, will ‘never forgive’ him
- Supreme Court ban on firecrackers goes up in smoke
- Dez Bryant Suffers Torn Achilles In Practice
- Republicans maintain grip on the US Senate in midterm vote
- Backstreet Boys will bring world tour to Indianapolis in 2019
- Australia set to nix CK's RM39b pipeline bid on national security
- Harry and Meghan sorry for delayed wedding cards
- Florida Man Wearing 'Crocs' Jumps Into Crocodile Pit, Gets Bitten
- Seven conclusions from Manchester United's last seven comeback wins
- Protesters crowd into downtown Seattle to demand Russian Federation investigation continue