Vichai died in a helicopter crash before City's last home match two weeks ago.
Leicester will build a statue outside the King Power Stadium in tribute to their much-loved late chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha.
Under his leadership, Leicester won promotion to the Premier League, remarkably became top flight champions and enjoyed a successful campaign in the Champions League.
Fans will receive commemorative scarves and souvenir matchday programmes in honour of the club's late chairman.
Leicester return to action at the King Power Stadium on Saturday with football a mere afterthought as fans prepare to pay heartfelt tribute to the man who turned their dreams into astonishing reality.
Players and staff flew to Bangkok after Saturday's 1-0 win at Cardiff to attend Mr Srivaddhanaprabha's funeral and returned on Tuesday.
With Vichai's family in attendance, Leicester's players, who made a 19,000 km round trip to Thailand for the funeral in midweek, wore a special commemorative shirt, while nearly every fan sported one of the specially distributed scarves bearing the words "Forever In Our Hearts".
Harmanpreet Kaur battled stomach cramps, back issues during sensational innings
Rodrigues, playing second fiddle at the other end, kept ticking along nicely and the No 3 brought up her own fifty off 39 balls before she was stumped off Jess Watkin.
He admitted getting the players ready for the game against struggling Burnley had been tough. "They have learned a lot about themselves in all this and I am proud of them all".
To echo those odds, around 5,000 fans are expected to walk from the city centre to the stadium before the Premier League match against Burnley.
Leicester City Council have confirmed the route will head towards De Montfort University campus and along the riverside to the King Power Stadium.
"Khun Vichai was a great, respected person both at the club and in Leicester in general", he said.
"In the last game, we found the right balance between emotion and concentration, and focus on our game".
The announcement came following talks between the Srivaddhanaprabha family and Leicester regarding the best way to pay tribute to the man who took them to a level beyond their wildest dreams.
- Kuchar fires 64 to lead by two in Mexico
- Smoking, diabetes & hypertension spike heart attack risk in women
- Saudi-led coalition in Yemen requests end to United States refueling
- Strategy Guide Publisher Prima Games Is Shutting Down After 28 Years
- Federer, Djokovic top the bill for London finale
- Tripple Explosion, Heavy Gunfire In Somalia, Mogadishu Near CID Headquarters
- Floods in Jordan kill 11, force tourists to flee Petra
- Fox News execs condemn ‘reprehensible’ threats made outside home of Tucker Carlson
- Sabathia agrees to $8M deal to stay with Yankees
- Canada apologizes for turning away Jews fleeing Nazi Germany