For the uninitiated, Beat Saber is not a million miles away from Guitar Hero in that symbols come towards the screen but you have to gesture in VR to hit them instead of using a peripheral. Job Simulator helped new players get their feet wet in this new gaming medium, Raw Data showed where the tech is heading, and Beat Saber proved that music/rhythm titles could really shine in VR. Beat Saber will even have a one saber mode, and a mode where beats don't have directional arrows on them. A "challenging campaign" has been made just for PS VR that lets players improve their skills. That's why we bring you, above our well-know music hits, five new exclusive songs from excellent electronic dance music artists and talents from around the world. You can play the game now on HTC Vive, Oculus Rift & WMR headsets.
New modifiers will also be available to create more challenges and fun for players. In Beat Saber, you can start from any part of the level or even slow the game to practice problematic parts.
Beat Saber became a bit of a viral phenomenon thanks to its gameplay gimmick. The first new content pack will include ten new songs, and is expected "very soon" after launch.
Harmanpreet Kaur battled stomach cramps, back issues during sensational innings
Rodrigues, playing second fiddle at the other end, kept ticking along nicely and the No 3 brought up her own fifty off 39 balls before she was stumped off Jess Watkin.
It's also going to be interesting to see how well the PlayStation Camera holds up with all the movement, especially when Beat Saber requires some deft precision with its strikes.
The developer plans to continue supporting Beat Saber after release with additional content.
- Fire-stricken California school concedes playoff football game
- Federer, Djokovic top the bill for London finale
- You have until November 18 to download Destiny 2 for free
- Smoking, diabetes & hypertension spike heart attack risk in women
- Spice Girls 'never asked' Victoria Beckham to join
- By hook or crook, lead is all that matters to Garcia
- Five die in California wildfires, 150,000 forced to flee
- U.S. bill would restrain Saudi Arabia from developing nuclear weapons
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone head to Italy for their wedding
- Don't get carried away with rumours on Brexit border breakthrough, Ireland warns