Martial has completed an unlikely U-turn at Manchester United this season, winning the club's October Player of the Month award despite his agent suggesting he had no future at Old Trafford over the summer.
Martial, 22, has not featured for France regularly since the European Championship on home soil in 2016, although he did start the 3-1 friendly win away at 2018 World Cup hosts Russian Federation in Saint Petersburg in March.
The Chilean's arrival coincided with a loss of playing time for the French global, who lost a place in France's squad at this summer's World Cup.
"I never gave up my feelings that this was the right way for him, even if he had to go through hard moments".
England remove Sri Lanka's top three with victory in sight at lunch
England laid traps and Sri Lanka's batsmen sometimes fell into them with such willingness, it was as if they were "school kids". England captain Joe Root (three) also had a deja vu moment when Herath dismissed him for the second time in the match.
"Anthony is a young player who is in the process of acquiring, I hope, a certain level of maturity - his potential is incredible". It is up to his talent, because he has phenomenal talent.
Martial has scored five times in his last six appearances for United, with the 22-year-old bouncing back from a hard start to the season to become a feature in Jose Mourinho's first XI. "It also shows we've got a big group of players who can come into the squad".
"It's been a while since he's been in the French team, with good periods and more hard periods", said coach Didier Deschamps of Martial's return to the worldwide fold.
Manchester United and Manchester City's French players are set to party in Paris on Sunday night, irrespective of the result of the Manchester derby, sources have told ESPN FC. It's obvious by Jose Mourinho's choice [to start Martial] and what he's doing on the pitch'.
France will visit the Netherlands in their final UEFA Nations League group match on November 16.
- Junaid out of series as NZ bat in second ODI v Pakistan
- Flight Attendant Breastfeeds Passenger's Crying Baby
- Chris Ashton, Underhill and Moon in England team to face All Blacks
- Woman who spent $21M at Harrods bailed, fights extradition
- Seven conclusions from Manchester United's last seven comeback wins
- Adriana Lima bids farewell to VS
- Modi govt trying to capture RBI could be catastrophic: Chidambaram
- US, China can expect frank talks on sea clashes: ambassador
- Sri Lanka President Sirisena dissolves parliament
- Disney Reveals the Name of Its Streaming Service, Plus New Shows