VW has announced a new concept truck that has made its world premiere in São Paulo, Brazil called the Tarok Concept.
The double-cab of the Tarok is suitably modern VW auto, with digital screens and car-like spec, the back seats can be folded down to extend the pick-up's flat bed lugging capacity, the front end is funky, there's a Targa-like roof bar and LED strip across the rear. VW confirms it by saying it "will soon be offering a series version of the Tarok Concept on the market in Brazil, with barely any changes". As with the technical layout, the Tarok Concept has been designed from scratch down to the very last millimetre.
- The Tarok Concept previews the new pick-up in Volkswagen's line-up.
VW keeps the Tarok purring down road and trail with a 148-hp 1.4-liter TSI four-cylinder, created to run in Brazil as a Total Flex Fuel Unit on either ethanol (E100) or blended gas/ethanol (E22).
Corey Davis dominates targets as Titans topple Cowboys
The Cowboys coach has been supportive of quarterback Prescott and his work ethic throughout the past two up-and-down seasons. Tonight's Cowboys-Titans Monday Night Football game features two 3-4 teams battling to get their season on track.
Volkswagen has succeeded in merging the practical advantages of the Tarok Concept with a lifestyle-oriented design.
The Tarok is also a proper one-tonner, or at least close to it, with VW claiming that the maximum load is "around one tonne". The bed itself is 1,206-mm long, but folding the rear seats down and opening hatch extends the space to 1,861 mm. The engine is linked to all four wheels via a six-speed automatic gearbox.
The interior will be heavily digitalised with a glass-covered infotainment system, digital air conditioning controls and a digital cockpit along with a colour-keyed crossbar covering the length of the dash panel similar to the Polo GTI. And thus we admire the classiness of Volkswagen's nod to the Skoda Felicia Fun, buried a little beneath the surface of this Tarok pickup concept. However, the production model will get a different powerplant because a 2.0-litre turbodiesel making 148 bhp will be the only mill available at launch.
- AMD unveils 7nm Zen 2 microarchitecture for its future family of processors
- Xiaomi Challenges Apple with $30-Dollar AirPods
- Nintendo Apologizes, Removes Native American Reference from 'Super Smash Bros.' Game
- Some Android apps will soon update even while still in use
- Democrats could use House majority to subpoena Trump’s financial records
- This news anchor is actually an AI-powered robot
- At least 13 killed in California bar shooting including gunman
- Paul Pogba sends Instagram message to Man Utd fans after Juventus win
- Meijer’s Black Friday ad is official
- Red Dead Online Release Date And Beta Details Get Closer