So from this point on the 3GB of LTE data per month plan, which normally costs $40 per month, will only cost $35 per month with autopay switched on.
First up is Verizon, who on Tuesday announced a selection of new pre-paid plans that are more competitive with offerings from AT&T and Sprint. Verizon's prepaid plan with unlimited talk, text, and LTE data then dropped to $65 from $75.
It's not clear exactly how long T-Mobile's new "limited-time" offer will be available, but there is one thing that is clear: it's a much better value on paper than Verizon's rival plan. All of our smartphone plans include unlimited US talk & text and global text to more than 200 destinations.
An anonymous tip sent to TmoNews indicates that T-Mobile will be introducing a Global Plus add on plan for T-Mobile One subscribers who travel overseas.
As well, T-Mobile lists the limited-time prepaid unlimited plan as only for domestic use, and there's a possibility that the customer will be temporarily throttled during congested time periods.Читайте также: China says PM Imran Khans visit successful
Finally, Verizon Prepaid customers can now add mobile hotspots and tablets to their account for the same monthly price as smartphones.
We also do not know if T-Mobile will treat this prepaid plans like it does the rest.
The plan nets customers unlimited talk, text, and 4G LTE data.
Still, while both plans offer consumers looking for the best wireless service at the most affordable price attractive options; you'll be best served by scoping out the offerings via Verizon and T-Mobile directly to see which works best in your area.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Seven teams interested in trading for Terry Rozier
- White woman in viral racist rant facing 911 violation charge
- Lewis Hamilton threatens to quit over F1 controversy
- Arsenal held at home by Sporting
- United Kingdom : 21 people found in refrigerated lorry entering from French port
- Is Ariana Grande Rebooting the First Wives Club Reboot?
- Manchester United’s Jesse Lingard trolls Ronaldo following last-minute UCL win
- U.S. Warns Iranian Oil Tankers May Be Courting 'Environmental Disaster'
- CVS Health Corporation Announced Third Quarter Financial Results
- 1 dead in Melbourne stabbing; man attacked cops before being shot