"They are showing freebies given by the elected government being burnt".
Earlier in the day, Tamil Nadu Law minister CV Shanmugam condemned "Sarkar" for allegedly attempting to instigate violence in society and said that it is not less than a terrorist instigating people for violence. Theatre owners also put pressure on Sun Pictures to delete the contentious portions after their establishments were targeted by AIADMK supporters.
"Movie has been produced by Kalanithi Maran, this itself shows the movie's political motive". Made at a budget of Rs 110 crore, it has already crossed the Rs 100-crore mark in terms of ticket sales and other earnings.
According to anIndia Today report, a complaint was lodged by a person named Devarajan with the Commissioner of Police who stated that Murugadoss should be booked under acts of terrorism.
Telecom IoT Market 2018-2023 with Strategic Trends Growth, Revenue
As per the study, this segment is predicted to register a healthy growth rate in the coming few years. The key driving force behind the growth of this market in the near future is also presented.
"The Censor Board, functioning with the members appointed by the Union government, should have taken note of this while issuing the certificate [for the film]", he said. A government that doesn't have the guts to accept criticism will get derailed.
Thalapathy Vijay's act as a political vigilante in Sarkar is garnering great response from fans, followers and film lovers in general.
Mr Shanmugam, however, denied that the ruling AIADMK was intolerant to criticism. On the first day, the film collected Rs 3.65 crore and on second, the film has reportedly broken even with shares of Rs 4.40 crore being collected.
Meanwhile, the protest against the film has grown with AIADMKtearing banners of actor Vijay placed at theaters in Chennai, Madurai and Kovai.
- Man Sues To Lower His Age, Citing Gender-Changing Laws
- Spire head coach says LaMelo Ball can be the No. 1 pick
- Democrats Are Now Projected to Take Back the House
- Meijer’s Black Friday ad is official
- Prince Charles reveals his fears for Prince Harry and Meghan's child
- At least 13 killed in California bar shooting including gunman
- Sanef says arrest of Angela Quintal and colleague worrying
- Tamera Mowry Reveals Her Niece Died In Thousands Oaks Shooting
- Rooney and Wilson named in England squad, but no Rice
- France, Germany advance compromise for EU-wide digital services tax-MNE