There's no denying that Grande has had a rough year, but she seems to be handling it all with grace.
The 25-year-old singer debuted the song during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, which is airing on Wednesday (November 7).
Safe to say, this woman is one strong and awesome idol to many - but she keeps churning out the songs because, hey, we all deal with things differently and her creative outlet is hers to use however she wishes.
The singer was looking gorgeous in white for a "First Wives' Club"-inspired performance of the viral track she released within an hour of the return of "Saturday Night Live" this past weekend". Dressed in all white, the ladies performed synchronized moves on stage, which was set up to look like a wedding reception from the 1996 movie. But while she was singing the bop on stage, she actually lost her balance and nearly fell during the performance, before recovering like a total pro.
Not surprisingly, she elides the song's chorus "I'm so f-ing grateful for my ex" to "I'm so, I'm so grateful" on "Ellen".
Mets fire hitting coach Roessler, bullpen coach Bones
Pat Roessler was the club's assistant hitting coach from 2015-2017, before replacing Kevin Long as hitting coach in 2018. Bones had been the Mets' bullpen coach since 2012, when he arrived as part of a shakeup to manager Terry Collins' staff.
Ariana's promo for new song "thank u, next" appears to be based all around classic films, with the artwork for the single being based on a book from cult film "Mean Girls".
"We were supposed to come down?" the singer asked. "I thought we were supposed to exit".
The host reassured her that it was fine.
What we love most about this video is that Ariana could have totally redone the whole thing, but chose not to. Her performance was pre-taped on November 6, but instead of changing a thing, she embraced her fall with a sense of humor and let her fans see the original take in all of its imperfect glory.
Watch the Ellen performance below.
- What does a Democrat win mean for the Trump government?
- Chrome 71 will block all ads for abusive websites automatically
- Gunman Kills 12 People in California Bar Shooting
- Los Angeles Lakers sign Tyson Chandler
- What the acting attorney general thinks of the Mueller probe
- Emma Thompson Collects Damehood In Equal Pay Badge And Brilliant White Trainers
- What we know about the California mass shooting
- Several Senators Caught On Video Bad Mouthing Assistant Coach
- Meg Ryan Confirms Engagement to John Mellencamp!
- Australia: One dead in Melbourne multiple stabbing attack