Understandably, fans have been expressing their disappointment that Welbeck appears to have suffered yet another serious injury as his career at Arsenal has been blighted by a number of injury problems since he joined from Manchester United. They [saw] it was a big injury.
His recent showing came against Liverpool on Saturday when he came off the bench to set up Alexandre Lacazette for Arsenal's equaliser that extended their unbeaten run to 14 matches across all competitions.
Speaking to the club's official website, he said: "It's basically a family and we're all fighting for each other, not just for the manager and the players, but also for the fans".
Welbeck was making his sixth start under Emery this season and was being linked with a January move. "We are thinking how he can help us in the future".
Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade welcome first child via surrogate
In the post, Wade welcomed the baby girl born Wednesday night via surrogate using lyrics from Bill Withers' song " Lovely Day ". It comes after Gabrielle, 46, revealed her heartbreaking struggle to conceive and multiple miscarriages a year ago .
"It's a very big injury for him, for us, for all people who like and love him as a person".
The incident knocked the wind out of Arsenal's sails but Welbeck's replacement Aubameyang hit the crossbar as the visitors offered very little in terms of an attacking threat. "After that they were concentrated on the game but asked about him at the end".
Nevertheless, a point was enough to secure Arsenal's qualification from the group stages, although Emery insists he wants to finish top. "We will know [more] about his injury tomorrow".
"We were aware of the opponent's quality but we, knowing our capacity and being creative and aggressive with and without ball, could try to surprise here".
- Chrome 71 will block all ads for abusive websites automatically
- Australia: One dead in Melbourne multiple stabbing attack
- Disney Announces Cassian Andor Star Wars Live-Action Series
- Texas judge releases juvenile defendants after losing election
- Earth’s Ozone Layer To Fully Recover By 2060
- BHP expects derailed train to impact its Australian iron ore exports
- Barcelona in Champions League
- What we know about the California mass shooting
- Facebook Messenger is finally going to introduce a lifesaving 'unsend' feature
- Eden Hazard Starts - Chelsea Team vs BATE Borisov Confirmed