'What he told me lacked respect, that's why I lost control and said him a few words.
"It was disrespectful. I do not want to repeat what he said to me". However, somebody high up should do something.
'He can not be as disrespectful as he was with me, ' Neymar added.
"We know we have to win this game and we hope to have a good match to get a great result".
The attacker was booked in injury time for dissent, as he waited to take a free-kick.
Pictures from the game show Neymar being held back by teammate Kylian Mbappe.
Kuipers and Neymar have history.
British Royals Prince Charles and Camilla Arrive Nigeria
Speaking with journalists after the departure of the Prince, Admiral Ibas said that the visit was an encouragement for the navy. But William adds that they all want more time with Charles who has a packed royal agenda even as he approaches seventy.
The run-in is the latest between the pair, who also clashed at the World Cup in Russian Federation this summer when Brazil were taking on Costa Rica.
However, after consultation with VAR he overturned his decision as the superstar had thrown himself to the ground unnecessarily.
The result leaves the French champions third in Group C, but the Brazilian was unhappy with the way he was spoken to during the game. Napoli, Liverpool, PSG and Red Star Belgrade are only separated by two points, with two matches left to play.
Thiago Silva failed to intercept the ball, Callejon nipped in and was caught in a sandwich between Buffon and the Brazilian defender.
Buffon and PSG's chairman and CEO Nasser Al-Khelaifa both criticised the referee's performance, with Bernat also denied a second-half penalty when felled in the box.
"But we will accept. VAR is needed as quickly as possible".
"The Napoli penalty came from a situation that was offside in the build-up", PSG boss Thomas Tuchel said after the match.
- Liverpool fans left fuming with Lazar Markovic actions following Champions League loss
- Driver charged in toddler deaths in Brooklyn crosswalk kills herself
- Tesla overlooks James Murdoch for chairman role vacated by Elon Musk
- Usyk tells Bellew: A little less conversation, a little more action
- Boeing issues advice on plane sensor after 737 Max jet crash
- Northern Districts duo smash world record 43 from an over
- Le'Veon Bell posts upside-down cryptic tweet
- Possible mass shooting at bar in Thousand Oaks, California
- Bryce Harper Turned Down $300 Million Contract From Nationals
- Stinky durian fruit grounds Indonesian passenger plane