"When I'm on Tinder and it says I'm 69, I don't get an answer", he said. "If I'm 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different auto", he said.
A Dutch "young god", Emile Ratelband, just months shy of his 70th birthday has launched a legal bid to slash 20 years off his age as he looks to get more work and attract more women on Tinder.
In turn, Mr Ratelband sued them, bringing the case to a court in the city of Arnhmen, in the eastern Dutch province of Gelderland. Do you think this man should be allowed to change his name?
In an unprecedented case in the Netherlands, Ratelband told a tribunal that he wants to shift his birth date two decades later to March 11, 1969.
The Dutchman, who is a motivational speaker and media personality in the Netherlands, says that he'd likely have better luck dating, gaining employment, and making large purchases, such as homes or vehicles, if he were younger on paper. You can change your gender. Therefore, Ratelband says, if he identifies himself as a man 20 years younger than he is, he should be allowed similar changes to his documents.
"I feel much younger than my real age", he added, "as do a lot of people".
Prince Charles reveals his fears for Prince Harry and Meghan's child
Charles , who turns 70 next week, is the longest-serving heir apparent in British history. But I always wonder what meddling is, I mean I always thought it was motivating".
Ratelband said during the prosecutor told him "we need to know your biological age to control you", which he said is "exactly the problem".
He says people have contacted him to express their support and to say they have been discriminated against because of their age.
'For whom did your parents care in those years? "When I'm 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position", Ratelband theorizes.
He also said he would renounce his pension if he was allowed to switched his birth date. "Who was that little boy back then?", the judge asked rhetorically, according to The Telegraph. According to the BBC, he voiced the character Vladimir Trunkov in the Dutch-language version of the Pixar film Cars 2-surely that fact alone increases his chances of success on Tinder?
The court is due to deliver a written ruling within four weeks.
- 'Taylor's Actions Disgraceful': Sarfraz Lashes Out at New Zealand Batsman
- Twitter Under Heat For Allowing Promotion of Crypto Scams
- Sanef says arrest of Angela Quintal and colleague worrying
- Three bodies found in rubble of collapsed buildings in Marseille
- Democrats Are Now Projected to Take Back the House
- Boeing issues advice on plane sensor after 737 Max jet crash
- Democrats seize US House in rebuke to Trump
- Democrats win House, Republicans keep Senate
- Porsche offers new glimpse of the 2020 911
- Nintendo Apologizes, Removes Native American Reference from 'Super Smash Bros.' Game