Following two more years of attempting to come to an agreed arrangement for custody - Jolie wants full custody while Pitt wants joint - the pair will finally head to court, assuming they don't reach an agreement before their December 4 date.
A source said: "Both parties continue to work together toward a settlement". The two are set to appear in court to discuss the custody of their six children right before the holiday season.
The two have been feuding over the custody of their brood ever since Jolie filed for divorce in 2016.
Entertainment Tonight has obtained court documents that reveal the custody trial will take place on December 4th of this year. She fired back with accusations he wasn't paying "meaningful" child support for the previous year and a half. In addition to the former couple's disagreement over custody, it seems that their divorce proceedings will run into a speedbump regarding property settlement.
White House suspends CNN's Acosta after Trump confrontation
The White House is suspending the credentials of a CNN journalist hours after a testy exchange with US President Donald Trump . Acosta pressed him on why he called the migrant caravan making its way from Central America to the US border an invasion.
The judge told her: "If the minor children remain closed down to their father and depending on the circumstances surrounding this condition, it may result in a reduction of the time they spend with [Jolie] and may result in the Court ordering primary physical custody to [Pitt]".
The former partners' custody dispute comes down to the fact that Jolie wants sole physical custody of their six kids, ranging in age from 10 to 17 while Brad says he wants to share physical custody.
- Dems on track to win control of House
- Prince Charles reveals his fears for Prince Harry and Meghan's child
- Key US midterm races to watch - and when to watch them
- 'Taylor's Actions Disgraceful': Sarfraz Lashes Out at New Zealand Batsman
- Man Sues To Lower His Age, Citing Gender-Changing Laws
- Sanef says arrest of Angela Quintal and colleague worrying
- Virat Kohli sparks controversy after he asks fan to 'leave' India
- Tesla overlooks James Murdoch for chairman role vacated by Elon Musk
- Three bodies found in rubble of collapsed buildings in Marseille
- Twitter Under Heat For Allowing Promotion of Crypto Scams