As of late Tuesday night with 43 per cent of polls reporting, MI voters appeared to vote in favour of legalizing recreational cannabis for anyone 21 years old or older in the state, with about 57 per cent of voters approving the ballot measure while 42 per cent voted against it. Mr. Sessions ended that practice in January, however, and Tuesday's midterms mark the first time states will vote on legalizing marijuana on the heels of his policy change. OR voters rejected a similar measure.
Florida voters approved a ballot measure that will restore voting rights to 1.5 million ex-felons when they complete their sentences. The measure excludes murderers and sex offenders. Greenlee says these efforts have been successful in other states.
Retired police detective Howard (Cowboy) Wooldrige waits for results to come in for Proposal 18-1 during the Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol public watch party in Lansing, Mich., on Tuesday.
"Stand Up To PM, Protect Nation": Rahul Gandhi's Message To Urjit Patel
He also said that RBI giving "extraordinary dividend" to the government would lead to an "inflationary situation". Apart from Patel and his four deputies, there are 13 nominated directors on the RBI's board.
MI became the first state to legalize recreational marijuana.
In Alabama, an amendment to the state's constitution will formally "recognize and support the sanctity of unborn life and rights of children, including the right to life" The Republican-backed Amendment 2 does not specifically outlaw or restrict abortion in Alabama. That's right: We're now as radical as Canada.
The North Dakota initiative was also unique in requiring "automatic expungement of the record of an individual who has a drug conviction for a controlled substance that has been legalized".
Permit retail sales of marijuana and edibles subject to a 10% tax, dedicated to implementation costs, clinical trials, schools, roads, and municipalities where marijuana businesses are located.
- Samsung to launch Galaxy J4+ next week
- Niantic's Rework Of Ingress Could Make Pokémon GO A Better Game
- Rashida Tlaib becomes first Muslim woman elected to Congress
- Floridians vote to restore voting rights to most felons
- Relatives of Lion Air victims pray, cast flowers into sea
- Breaking Bad Creator Confirms A Movie Is In The Works
- Speculation mounts that Meghan Markle's mum will move to UK
- Tallahassee Mayor Gillum, Republican former Rep. DeSantis cast votes
- Manchester City regain top spot of Premier League, Chelsea move to second
- Bournemouth 1, Man United 2: Mourinho unhappy despite win