As of late Tuesday night with 43 per cent of polls reporting, MI voters appeared to vote in favour of legalizing recreational cannabis for anyone 21 years old or older in the state, with about 57 per cent of voters approving the ballot measure while 42 per cent voted against it. Mr. Sessions ended that practice in January, however, and Tuesday's midterms mark the first time states will vote on legalizing marijuana on the heels of his policy change. OR voters rejected a similar measure.
Florida voters approved a ballot measure that will restore voting rights to 1.5 million ex-felons when they complete their sentences. The measure excludes murderers and sex offenders. Greenlee says these efforts have been successful in other states.
Retired police detective Howard (Cowboy) Wooldrige waits for results to come in for Proposal 18-1 during the Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol public watch party in Lansing, Mich., on Tuesday.Читайте также: MI voters to decide on recreational marijuana, anti-gerrymandering, voting options
MI became the first state to legalize recreational marijuana.
In Alabama, an amendment to the state's constitution will formally "recognize and support the sanctity of unborn life and rights of children, including the right to life" The Republican-backed Amendment 2 does not specifically outlaw or restrict abortion in Alabama. That's right: We're now as radical as Canada.
The North Dakota initiative was also unique in requiring "automatic expungement of the record of an individual who has a drug conviction for a controlled substance that has been legalized".
Permit retail sales of marijuana and edibles subject to a 10% tax, dedicated to implementation costs, clinical trials, schools, roads, and municipalities where marijuana businesses are located.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Scientists Believe Mysterious, Oddly Shaped Space Object Could Be 'Alien Probe'
- Floridians vote to restore voting rights to most felons
- Prince Charles, Duchess Of Cornwall Arrive In Nigeria
- Colorado man pleads guilty to wife and daughter's murders
- Tallahassee Mayor Gillum, Republican former Rep. DeSantis cast votes
- Iowa victor claims huge Powerball jackpot
- Redskins' Brandon Scherff suffered torn pectoral muscle vs. Falcons
- Blackburn wins Tennessee Senate race over Bredesen
- Samsung to launch Galaxy J4+ next week
- Bournemouth 1, Man United 2: Mourinho unhappy despite win