The picture was taken using the WFC3 camera of the Hubble telescope.
Outer space can be an intimidating and downright frightening thing to contemplate, which is why it helps to encounter a friendly face once in a while. In an image posted on the NASA web page, two yellow orbits can be seen over an arc of light painting a smiling face in the middle of an ocean of stars. "Its light passed close to a massive object on the way to us, with the result that it became distorted and stretched", reported NASA astronomers. To improve the quality of image NASA employees increased image resolution wideband camera Wide Field Camera 3. The gravity of the nearby galaxies bends and magnifies the light coming from distant galaxies, making them look brighter and larger than they actually are.
The Hubble Space telescope has spotted a formation of galaxies that resembles a smiling face in the sky. Stars are born out of giant clouds of gas which eventually grow unstable, collapsing under gravity. The lifetime of the young stars is very small in astronomical terms - just a few million years.
Pakistani state broadcaster apologises for error during PM Khan's Beijing speech
Information and Broadcasting Minister Fawad Chaudhry has ordered an inquiry into the incident, The News International reported. The misspelled word appeared in the top left corner of the screen, where the channel meant to show where Khan was.
NASA hopes to analyze the luminosity, the size, and the rate of formation of stars in different stellar nurseries from various points in time throughout the universe.
The Hubble telescope returned to normal operations on October 26 after successfully recovering a backup gyroscope replacing a failed in October.
Scientists Agency NASA space telescope has recorded the structure, which is very similar to a smile, said "NV" with reference to Science Alert.
- Girl, 10, arrested for 'deliberately killing baby boy at daycare center'
- Relatives struggle with hit-and-run deaths of Girl Scouts
- What a catch! Angler saves baby that crawled into waves
- Theresa May presents tweaked Brexit plan to cabinet
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Roast Ted Cruz to His Face
- Jamal Murray matches Steve Nash record with 48 points
- Here's how to score free stuff in Orlando on Election Day
- Five men arrested after handing themselves in over ‘vile’ Grenfell bonfire video
- Russian jet intercepts US Navy plane over Black Sea
- Idris Elba is named People's Sexiest Man Alive