Telegraph quoted a spokesman for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office as saying that the decision was made "upon advice from the Nigerian government and others involved in security and operational aspects of the visit".
In a busy day of engagements, the Prince also visited Kumasi market, where he saw a new building, partly funded by the United Kingdom, which will replace an expansive market of make-shift stalls where evil are fires put the lives of traders, and its one million daily shoppers, at risk.
During their visit to Nigeria, they would undertake a series of engagements in the country's capital, Abuja, and Lagos.
MI voters to decide on recreational marijuana, anti-gerrymandering, voting options
Additionally, the initiative legalizes the cultivation of industrial hemp, which can be used to make textiles, biofuels and foods. Impose a 10-ounce limit for marijuana kept at residences and require amounts over 2.5 ounces be secured in locked containers.
A conflict between mostly Muslim nomadic cattle herders and Christian farmers over land and grazing rights in the region has triggered bloody clashes in which thousands of people have died over the past year, the London Evening Standard reports.
The Oba of Benin further disclosed that other things discussed during the meeting include security and development issues affecting the country.
Meanwhile, The Duchess of Cornwall was at Ghana International School in Accra to launch the Queen's Commonwealth Essay Competition for 2019.
"We have got to start thinking how we could build vertically so that more families live on one plot, we free up the land, improve the yield on agriculture and begin to confront some of these challenges of demographics".
During their time in Ghana, the Prince of Wales also opened up about his future fourth grandchild, admitting that he's anxious for what lies ahead in the world due to environmental issues such as plastic pollution.
- Niantic's Rework Of Ingress Could Make Pokémon GO A Better Game
- Relatives of Lion Air victims pray, cast flowers into sea
- Scientists Believe Mysterious, Oddly Shaped Space Object Could Be 'Alien Probe'
- 2nd-Ranked Kentucky Crushed By 4th-Ranked Duke In Season Opener
- Floridians vote to restore voting rights to most felons
- Rockstar Is Addressing RDR2 Camp Issue
- What's next for recreational marijuana in MI ?
- Colorado man pleads guilty to wife and daughter's murders
- Speculation mounts that Meghan Markle's mum will move to UK
- Priyanka Chopra goes pants-free to her bachelorette party