Carlos Brathwaite's side will hope to avoid a series sweep when they conclude their tour with the third and final T20, which takes place in Chennai on Sunday.
The 31-year-old opener managed to score just 6 runs off 6 deliveries during the 1st T20 at Eden Gardens, Kolkata falling short by eleven runs.
The number-fest in India's series-winning victory, though, wasn't limited exclusively to the captain.
The evening had begun sedately for Sharma and his partner Shikhar Dhawan, as Windies newcomer Oshane Thomas, along with Keemo Paul, kept India down to 11/0 in the first 3 overs. While the match was setup by Rohit Sharma, who produced yet another scintillating ton to help India amass 195/2, the bowlers did their bit as well restricting the Windies to 124/9. He looks to swing the ball and he has taken up that challenge well.
"Shikhar's natural instinct is to put pressure on bowlers".
Divisive Trump era ushers record number of women into US Congress
The vote comes almost two years after women marched on Washington in defiance of the inauguration of President Donald Trump . Both men and women say the economy is their top issue, and Trump often touts an improved economy as one of his successes.
Rohit, who was lucky to see his shot brush Allen's fingers on 71, reached his century by scooping Brathwaite to the fine-leg rope in the final over, which produced 20 runs.
The captain of defending champions West Indies, along with the skippers of India, South Africa and Ireland, spoke on Wednesday (7th November) ahead of the 2018 ICC Women's World Twenty20 in the West Indies.
The 20-year, who played for Sunrisers Hyderabad in the last edition of the Indian Premier League, was behind spinners Ravindra Jadeja and Kuldeep Yadav in the list.Khaleel credits his instant success to the experience he had gathered while sharing the dressing room with big worldwide stars during the IPL. Left-arm pacer Khaleel Ahmed struck in his first and third overs to remove two unsafe batsmen, Shai Hope and Shimron Hetmyer, cheaply and retard the run rate.
Rohit held three catches as India recorded another all-round performance to stamp its authority in limited-overs cricket.
- Slurpee and go: 7-Eleven introduces mobile checkout
- United Kingdom business bosses add voices to call for new Brexit vote
- Harvick makes Championship 4 with OT win at Texas
- What's next for recreational marijuana in MI ?
- Dead Nevada brothel owner wins U.S. election
- Driver charged in toddler deaths in Brooklyn crosswalk kills herself
- Death toll from Italian storms rises to 29
- Make the Web safe, Entertainment News & Top Stories
- Pompeo to meet North Korean counterpart in NY this week
- Microsoft is making PUBG and Pro Evolution soccer 2019 free on Xbox