"Steelers have not had contact with Le'Veon Bell this week, so barring new development in next few days, team doesn't expect Bell to report for Thursday night game against Carolina".
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell has placed himself in a unsafe predicament by failing to show up to Pittsburgh by this point. Because of the contract dispute, the Steelers have removed Bell from their roster while they await his return. It's not hyperbole. It's the truth.
Bell faces a deadline of November 13 to report in order to play at all this season. In typical Bell fashion, a.
Last season with the Steelers, Bell carried the football 321 times for 1,291 yards and nine touchdowns.
"We haven't spent a lot of time focused on it because it's not within our control".
Liverpool’s Clyne to miss Red Star clash through illness
Meanwhile winger Xherdan Shaqiri will not travel will the squad for fear that his inclusion may provoke the Belgrade supporters. Politics always has always influence on life, on the life I live at least, and that's how it is.
Does this mean Le'Veon will be reporting to the Steelers this week? "We need volunteers, not hostages", Tomlin said. If he returns, Bell would accrue a season, which gets him closer to free agency, but the Steelers could then place a transition tag on the running back.
"Why waste more energy on it? Obviously that's not how it works", DeCastro said to The MMQB. "Do you think I'm going to worry about a guy who's not here?"
ESPN's Dianna Russini had a chat with Tomlin in the hallways of M&T Bank Stadium, and asked if the Steelers need Bell despite the growing positive impact of second-year back James Conner. Landing a long-term mega-deal after sitting out this long may prove to be quite hard, given how his stance this season has been interpreted around the league, even if he manages to put up big numbers after a Pittsburgh return.
Of course, Bell would still have to agree to a trade, because he can't be traded until he signs a tender.
It is a bit surprising that no team was willing to up their offer to try to bring in a player of Bell's caliber.
- Queen 'asks Meghan Markle mother Doria to Christmas at Sandringham'
- Capo no more, Sinaloa drug lord faces trial in NY
- Serge Ibaka's career night leads Raptors past Lakers
- Demi Lovato leaves rehab after mom says she’s 90 days sober
- The NFL Enters the World of Fortnite
- 'Diablo 2' Producer Says Blizzard Is "Not Understanding Gamers Anymore"
- Sam Ballard: Sydney man who swallowed slug passes away
- China's Development Managed to Change Entire Global Economy
- Rebel Wilson Faces Backlash Over Comments Made On 'The Ellen Show'
- Trump calls barbed wire 'beautiful' as troops install wire along border