Facebook developed an ads archive that shows all the paid political messaging on the platform, which was part of a new transparency push following the fraudulent advertising that was uncovered during the 2016 presidential election.
Donald Trump Jr. tweeted, "CNN refused to run this ad..." NBC aired it on the "Sunday Night Football" game between the New England Patriots and Green Bay Packers, which drew the highest overnight ratings of the franchise's history.
After reviewing the ad, NBC said it recognizes its insensitive nature. "We have a lot of ads and they certainly are effective, based on the numbers that we're seeing".
CNN said it was made "abundantly clear" through its coverage that the ad was racist and declined to air it when the campaign sought to buy airtime.
Their decision follows CNN's decision to block the ad. The ad attempts to stoke fear over a caravan of migrants traveling to the U.S. -Mexico border, tying the group to an immigrant convicted of murdering a police officer.
Militants Killed After Coptic Attack, Compensation Given to Families
The ministry said the suspects were on the run from security forces when national security intelligence identified their location. He said he was praying for the "pilgrims killed for the sole fact of being Christians", asking that those grieving be comforted.
Facebook said the ad "violates" the social network's advertising policy against sensational content. "While the video is allowed to be posted on Facebook, it can not receive paid distribution", a Facebook's spokesperson said in a statement to CNET.
Mr Parscale said the media was trying to control what Americans see and think.
NBC and Facebook also said on Monday that they would no longer show the ad. "Your questions are offensive a lot of the times".
It was a shorter version of an ad that the president shared on Twitter last week, which falsely claimed about Bracamontes that Democrats "let him into our country" and "let him stay".
Many have compared the caravan commercial to the infamous Willie Horton ad during the 1988 presidential campaign that damaged the prospects of Democratic candidate Michael Dukakis.
- He’s golden: Jackie Bradley Jr. becomes first Gamecock to win Gold Glove
- Liverpool’s Clyne to miss Red Star clash through illness
- Rapper Mac Miller died of accidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine: Coroner
- Demi Lovato leaves rehab after mom says she’s 90 days sober
- NASA’s Dawn probe falls silent, ending mission to mysterious dwarf planet Ceres
- China's Development Managed to Change Entire Global Economy
- Rihanna doesn't want her music to be played at Trump's rallies
- Klopp Considering Dropping Shaqiri From Belgrade Visit
- 'Diablo 2' Producer Says Blizzard Is "Not Understanding Gamers Anymore"
- News Vikings at Bears Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football'