In his tweet, Musk was replying to a member of the public and mentioned that he had asked his service team at Tesla to expand locations to all populous areas.
Both the SEC and US Department of Justice are looking at whether Tesla misled investors about its business.
The company also said on Friday that 44 per cent of its third-quarter net profit was from previously undisclosed regulatory credits. Musk gave a presentation to PM Modi on the revolutionary technologies being developed by Tesla, which is likely to change the face of the motor industry and have wider implications on developing countries like India on renewable energy.
A 2018 Tesla Model 3 electric vehicle is shown in this photo illustration taken in Cardiff, California, US, June 1, 2018.
Both the FBI and DOJ investigations involve possible criminal charges, while the SEC brings civil cases, which require a much lower burden of proof. Those numbers were widely regarded as a make-or-break issue for Tesla as it sought to navigate factory chaos, slow its cash burn and prove to investors that it could survive.
USA midterm polls: Leaders in final push ahead of polls
Democrats have a lengthy list of their own priorities they would like to vote on such as lowering prescription drug costs. So Democrats could win as few as 203 and as many as 262? "These constituencies are gonna expect abolishing ICE".
However, in August a court dismissed a civil shareholder lawsuit on the issue of Model 3 production targets, saying Tesla properly informed investors that the projections could be disrupted by various factors.
A former Tesla employee, Martin Tripp, sought whistleblower protection and filed SEC complaints claiming that Musk had overstated production numbers, which Tesla has disputed.
The company said then it had booked $52 million in "zero emission vehicle" credit sales.
In its filing, Tesla said it was not aware of any "material" developments in the open investigations.
One of the world's largest electric auto makers, Tesla Motors, is set to arrive in India next year, claimed a report in Carwale.com on Monday. The tax credit for Tesla cars will drop by half on January 1.
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ rocks the box office
- Bale, Vinicius, Ramos and Plzen away — Real Madrid round-up
- IPhone XR Sales are Much Softer Than Expected
- Man killed in third shark attack in weeks on Great Barrier Reef
- Rebel Wilson Faces Backlash Over Comments Made On 'The Ellen Show'
- Rahul quotes Mahatma Gandhi to slam Centre, Maharashtra on tigress Avni’s killing
- Runaway train gets away from driver and hurtles across 57 miles
- The Cliffsofmoher euthanased on track after Melbourne Cup
- Militants Killed After Coptic Attack, Compensation Given to Families
- Drake Accuses Casino Of Racial Profiling, Fans React With Condemnation