In case you didn't know..
Solari is now the interim manager at the Bernabeu after the sacking of Julen Lopetegui following their 5-1 humbling in last week's El Clasico.
While Solari does have four games to prove himself to the Real Madrid board, the club continues to look for other top managers to take Lopetegui's empty seat.
Starting XI: Courtois (6); Odriozola (6), Ramos (8), Nacho (7), Reguilon (8*); Kroos (7), Casemiro (7), Modric (6); Bale (6), Benzema (6), Asensio (6).
Samsung's Getting Ready to Unveil the Folding Phone
Samsung Developer Conference ( SDC ), which is scheduled at Moscone West Convention Center, San Francisco on November 7-8. We neither have a confirmed name of the phone but a report from GizmoChina reveals that it may be called the Galaxy F.
Speaking about the situation, the defender said, "I honestly did not notice [the jeering], but those of us who are here the longest must take on that role". "But I focus on my own team, I'm happy and proud about how they played".
"It's important for this group that have won so much the fans are with them".
Ramos also highlighted the team's reaction late on, when they were struggling: "When things don't go you have to stay calm". We have to change that, and after we scored the fans were lifted again. We were on a tough run, we understand the fans' feeling and we're responsible for turning things around.
Vinicius had excited fans in the Copa del Rey against Melilla in midweek and his flair and bursts of pace injected some verve into Solari's side which led to them finally breaking the deadlock, even though the goal owed a lot to Olivas' unfortunate attempt to block the shot.
Oddly, Real Madrid hadn't scored two league goals in a game since September 1 and now, with the ship stabilised, Solari can turn his attention to the Champions League and the hard weeks that lie ahead.
- Demi Lovato leaves rehab after mom says she’s 90 days sober
- News Vikings at Bears Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football'
- Watch Here: Ryan Reynolds Goes After Hugh Jackman in Mock Political Ad
- 'Diablo 2' Producer Says Blizzard Is "Not Understanding Gamers Anymore"
- Drake Accuses Casino Of Racial Profiling, Fans React With Condemnation
- Steelers Le’Veon Bell Tweets He’s Leaving Miami
- Rebel Wilson Faces Backlash Over Comments Made On 'The Ellen Show'
- NASA’s Dawn probe falls silent, ending mission to mysterious dwarf planet Ceres
- Serge Ibaka's career night leads Raptors past Lakers
- Amazon HQ2 to be split evenly between two cities