Records co-chairman and COO, said after Miller's death.
According to TMZ, Mac Miller was dead for hours before his body was discovered on Friday (September 7) morning. It wasn't necessarily the amount of a certain drug over another that killed him, but the combination.
The report said that Miller's assistant found him unresponsive on his bed in a "praying position" and was kneeling forward with his face on his knees. He was found in his bedroom in the San Fernando Valley around 12 PM. He was already "blue" when someone called 911. He had blood coming from one of his nostrils.
European clubs planning UEFA breakaway to set up Super League
The report suggests that Bayern Munich is the major club pushing the Super League plans. The vote in favour of the reform agreed between UEFA and the ECA was unanimous.
A sweep of Miller's home also found Xanax, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and generic Adderall.
A small bag containing a white powdery substance was found on a table, while on another table an iPad was found with lines of white powdery residue on it, along with a rolled $20 bill with more white powder residue inside.
Last week, Miller's friends and collaborations teamed for a charity event, "Mac Miller: A Celebration of Life" took place in Los Angeles.
- Angela Simmons Mourns Ex-Fiance Who Was Killed in Shooting
- Trump, Obama tout clashing visions of USA as midterm elections near
- Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed's brother released from prison
- Apple's new iPad Pro has a staggering number of magnets inside
- Floyd Mayweather Announces MMA Debut Against Tenshin Nasukawa In Japan
- The Walking Dead's Rick Grimes is getting his own movie trilogy spin-off
- 'Toughest ever' US sanctions on Iran take force today
- Spice Girls to play Edinburgh’s Murrayfield Stadium as part of reunion tour
- Target announces Thanksgiving, Black Friday hours
- Trump Announces Foreign Policy Move With Game of Thrones Meme