That will give the Vikings, who have a bye this week, back-to-back Sunday Night Football appearances; they play the Packers at U.S. Bank Stadium on November 25 at 7:20 p.m.
The Bears game replaces the Steelers-Jaguars, a matchup that seemed more primed for primetime before Jacksonville got off to a 3-5 start. Now, the lights will be on at Soldier Field as the Bears hit Sunday night Football for the first time since Week 1.
The Bears opened the 2018 season with two night games for the first time in franchise history. The Vikings (5-3-1) are on a bye this week. The goal as we go is to be able to have a lot of those throughout the season. "We'll focus in on what we have this week, and as that time goes, we'll arrange the schedule and make sure we take care of our guys".
Amazon drops free-shipping minimum for all customers
Target last month raised the stakes for the all-important holiday shopping rush, offering USA customers free two-day shipping. This is on top of the unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping that Prime members receive every day on more than 100 million items.
The Vikings are now slated to have back-to-back Sunday night games.
The Bears are 6-25 in the division since 2013.
"We're in such a good place right now as an organization", Nagy said.
- Lowe’s to close dozens of underperforming stores across the U.S. and Canada
- Rihanna doesn't want her music to be played at Trump's rallies
- Police raids popular Zim prophet
- China's Development Managed to Change Entire Global Economy
- Klopp Considering Dropping Shaqiri From Belgrade Visit
- May's 'secret' Brexit deal avoids Irish backstop
- Trump Announces Foreign Policy Move With Game of Thrones Meme
- NASA’s Dawn probe falls silent, ending mission to mysterious dwarf planet Ceres
- Target announces Thanksgiving, Black Friday hours
- Trump, Obama tout clashing visions of USA as midterm elections near