William Byler and Bailee Ackerman died Saturday after the family helicopter they were riding in - just hours after they got married - crashed in Texas.
According to the National Transportation Safety Board, the accident involved a Bell 206B - a two-bladed twin-engine helicopter.
"I'm absolutely devastated!" wrote one friend on Facebook, adding that the pilot of the aircraft was also killed.
The Uvalde County Sheriff's Office posted on its Facebook page that the office received a call around midnight about the crash.
They flew off in a family helicopter and crashed into a hill.
Police raids popular Zim prophet
World Health Organization representative in the country, Dr Alex Gasaira , explicity said " there is no cure for HIV infection ". Having carried the research outside the country (in India), I went on to announce the results unprocedurally.
A wedding guest captured the happy couple - Ackerman in a white gown and veil and Byler in a tuxedo and cowboy hat - heading toward the doomed chopper through a row of lighted sparklers, ABC13 reported.
And friend Madi Wagner said she took comfort that the couple's last day alive was spent celebrating with their loved ones, adding: 'I believe it was truly the best day of their lives'.
"[Bailee] was full of life, beautiful, and could light up a room with her smile", Ellis told MySanAntonio.com in an email.
The DPS and the Federal Aviation Adminstration are investigating the incident.
- England v New Zealand: Owen Farrell clear to face All Blacks
- Apple's new iPad Pro has a staggering number of magnets inside
- Rapper Mac Miller died of accidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine: Coroner
- LIOC also reduces fuel prices
- Warning to Pyongyang on a return to its nuclear policy
- Teachers actually thought 'border wall' costumes were a good idea
- Target announces Thanksgiving, Black Friday hours
- Plane crashes after mid-air collision with another plane near Ottawa
- May's 'secret' Brexit deal avoids Irish backstop
- Floyd Mayweather Announces MMA Debut Against Tenshin Nasukawa In Japan