Politics has always influence on life, on the planet I live at least, and that's how it is.
Additionally, Xhaka's brother Taulant plays for Albania's national team.
"I realise tonight, I expected it differently, but mostly the English-speaking journalists were asking about it to be honest".
"We have to do everything we can to make Shaqiri feel like he can play football". That's why we decided what we decided.
"So Liverpool omit Shaqiri from the trip to Belgrade tomorrow", he tweeted.
Montague also understands that Shaqiri *did* want to play in this fixture but has now been denied the opportunity to do so.
The Football Association of Serbia (FFS) also stated that they meant to complain go FIFA about Shaqiri's boots, which are emblazoned with the flag of Kosovo, as well as the display of "several controversial flags" during the Group E fixture between Serbia and Switzerland. "I had this already at the World Cup, so I know what I can handle".
Bournemouth 1-2 Manchester United: Three Things We Learned
Juventus can now turn their attentions to the Champions League and a meeting with Manchester United on Wednesday. Anthony Martial was able to equalise in the 35th minute after a wonderful cutback by Alexis Sanchez .
'Rome was a special atmosphere (last season) and we dealt with that pretty well. Hopefully we can get the three points and then we can focus on the last two games.
"It's not just my opinion, the entire federation and the team and the entire world should actually share that opinion because it's something we do not need here. Once the whistle goes, we'll be focussed on the game and not the stuff around about it".
Midfield: Naby Keita is back in contention after recovering from a hamstring injury that's kept him out of the last five games in all competitions and the Guinea global could be recalled in midfield if Klopp feels he's fully match fit.
Going into Tuesday's match, Liverpool top Group C ahead of second-placed Napoli, with Red Star now bottom - having taken just one point from their opening three matches.
Xherdan Shaqiri, Jordan Henderson and Nathaniel Clyne are not included.
Speaking at the pre-match press conference on Monday, the Scotland global said: 'We have experience of playing in these stadiums and we have to focus on the job in hand.
"It's very good to have him back, absolutely, for the upcoming weeks".
- Arsenal now closer to Premier League's best - Emery
- Rihanna doesn't want her music to be played at Trump's rallies
- Liverpool’s Clyne to miss Red Star clash through illness
- 'Toughest ever' US sanctions on Iran take force today
- Trump, Obama tout clashing visions of USA as midterm elections near
- Teachers actually thought 'border wall' costumes were a good idea
- Apple's new iPad Pro has a staggering number of magnets inside
- The Walking Dead's Rick Grimes is getting his own movie trilogy spin-off
- Rapper Mac Miller died of accidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine: Coroner
- Spacewatch: Nasa retires planet hunter after it runs out of fuel