Callum Wilson's goal for Bournemouth on Saturday was the 18th United have conceded in 11 Premier League games this season - more than West Ham, Brighton and Crystal Palace.
The result will strengthen Mourinho's belief his side are on the up, although the United manager could easily have been contemplating a defeat had the home side made more of a succession of early chances.
'We created chances and we can take that second half performance to Turin and we will be more on the front foot and I think you'll see a better performance than you did, particularly in the first half.
Chris Smalling has acknowledged Manchester United must start making quicker starts to games but the defender believes their latest last-gasp win provides further evidence of a team spirit reminiscent of the Alex Ferguson era. "We have to be capable of grinding out 1-0 wins too", Juventus coach.
The report adds that Everton are interested in the former Athletic Bilbao Star and Manchester United do not want to lose the 29-year-old on a free. We were prepared for what Bournemouth have done in the season.
Spacewatch: Nasa retires planet hunter after it runs out of fuel
When Kepler was still being brainstormed by NASA 35 years ago, there was no proof of any planets beyond our solar system. NASA's prolific Kepler Space Telescope has run out of fuel , agency officials announced on October 30, 2018.
Smalling recognises that United's indifferent start has left them with an uphill task in order to attain a top-four finish but he knows any criticism comes with the territory. "It's one of the few things we're not doing so well and we must work on it and concentrate more".
Juventus can now turn their attentions to the Champions League and a meeting with Manchester United on Wednesday.
United's defensive problems were exposed again by Bournemouth, particularly in the first 45 minutes.
Wilson was denied by David De Gea and Junior Stanislas's shot deflected wide before United finally cracked after failing to deal with the resulting corner. Anthony Martial was able to equalise in the 35th minute after a wonderful cutback by Alexis Sanchez.
And, deep into added time, Rashford bundled in a victor as Bournemouth failed to deal with Pogba's cross. "I start by being positive and saying it is impossible to play worse than we did so the second half will be better for sure".
- May's 'secret' Brexit deal avoids Irish backstop
- Angela Simmons Mourns Ex-Fiance Who Was Killed in Shooting
- Michael Cohen Donald Trump repeatedly made racist remarks in private
- England v New Zealand: Owen Farrell clear to face All Blacks
- Trump, Obama tout clashing visions of USA as midterm elections near
- US Economy Creates 250000 Jobs in October, Beating Expectations Again
- Lacazette strikes late as Arsenal hold Liverpool
- Netanyahu condemns Khashoggi murder but backs stability in Saudi
- ‘Big boys’ Chelsea, City top EPL
- Plane crashes after mid-air collision with another plane near Ottawa