"I think Millie should buy all of the newspapers and read this", he said.
James Milner put the visitors ahead after a poor clearance from Arsenal goalkeeper, Bernd Leno, but Iwobi assisted Lacazette's goal in the 82nd minute with a delectable pass that caught Ameobi's fancy. But by nearly every other measure this was a totally different player to the midfielder who so regularly disappointed in the biggest games under Arsène Wenger.
"It's a sign of a good team because not many teams can do that to us and make us feel that way. I would like it if you write a story about James Milner". We want to continue with him to give him the time to improve.
'We've done it outstandingly well in the past but we didn't do that in the first half. "That's a really nice idea". That's good. That's how it is in a dressing room, there are a lot of men, a lot of testosterone. Usually the only one talking is me, but sometimes before I start talking the boys have a few words. He is a proper leader. "If you see this game, you can see we are ready for the top four", Xhaka claimed after the 1-1 draw on Saturday evening. "There are positives. Coming away from Arsenal and being disappointed with a draw is a positive, and also the amount of chances we created".
May's 'secret' Brexit deal avoids Irish backstop
Writing in the Sun , Mr Johnson described the arrangement as a "national humiliation", leaving the United Kingdom as "a vassal state, a colony".
"They are definitely going to be in and around it".
Arsenal lost their opening games to Chelsea FC and Manchester City but then strung together a run of seven successive victories in the Premier League, before draws against Crystal Palace and Liverpool FC in their last two outings.
"I enjoy the small details", Emery said when asked about his reaction to the Xhaka challenge. We know that it's going to be hard, but we know how to win the Premier League and we will try. "I'm not interested, no".
- The Walking Dead's Rick Grimes is getting his own movie trilogy spin-off
- European clubs planning UEFA breakaway to set up Super League
- Apple's new iPad Pro has a staggering number of magnets inside
- Lowe’s to close dozens of underperforming stores across the U.S. and Canada
- 'Toughest ever' US sanctions on Iran take force today
- Spice Girls to play Edinburgh’s Murrayfield Stadium as part of reunion tour
- Rapper Mac Miller died of accidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine: Coroner
- Spacewatch: Nasa retires planet hunter after it runs out of fuel
- England v New Zealand: Owen Farrell clear to face All Blacks
- Floyd Mayweather Announces MMA Debut Against Tenshin Nasukawa In Japan