"He saw that glimpse on the bend and dived for it".
"What a clever ride". If he'd tried to come round, he would have been put back in that box.
The trainer added: "He is a fabulous horse that didn't like the ground, Frankie said". We committed sooner than we wanted on ground we didn't like, but we did a bit of a hack canter.
"It's his last race and let's hope he can do it".
"We will keep an eye on him and make a final decision as close as we can to when he has to fly, but John has said he would not run Roaring Lion if the track came up sloppy", Redvers said.
"The ground is in pristine condition, although yes it's too slow for him. He deserves to be favourite and goes there with a great chance".
Thousands rally for Taiwan independence vote
China has tolerated Taiwan's autonomy - and US arms sales to the island - so long as both sides respect there is only "one China". While the organisers said on Saturday that 120,000 people took part in the rally, police said there were no more than 5,000.
Stradivarius, the champion stayer, stays in training and will bid to repeat this year's success in the inaugural Weatherbys Hamilton Stayers' Million.
"He is a hugely talented horse and he showed it again today and I'm sure he will be off to stud now". The victor of a £1 million bonus for winning the season's four top staying races, including the Ascot Gold Cup, Stradivarius's biggest challenge will come from Ireland.
"Obviously Ryan [Moore, riding Flag Of Honour, who made much of the running] was the one to beat".
Cracksman, though, produced the most scintillating performance, one his peerless sire Frankel - who also won two races at Champions Day (2012/13) - would have been proud of as he surged clear to win by six lengths, making up for his disappointing run at Royal Ascot in June.
"When he's in the zone, he's a very good horse". I got out of that pocket. "He was sleepy going to post - like Roaring Lion, not switched on - but if you light him up then he takes off". In fairness, he answered every call, and I wouldn't have done it if I didn't have that much horse. And it's the same, too, if you were to opt, not unreasonably, for champion stayer Stradivarius. "What a season it has been for him". "He is all heart, this horse".
- Eric Reid Calls Eagles’ Malcolm Jenkins A "Sellout" After Pre-Game Clash
- 'Halloween' opening weekend breaks box office records
- Chelsea assistant coach charged with improper conduct after melee
- Xiaomi to Launch a Snapdragon 675 Smartphone Soon, Manu Kumar Jain Confirms
- Yastremsky lost to Bencic in the semifinals of the tournament in Luxembourg
- Trump’s missile treaty pullout could escalate tension with China
- Prince Harry hopes royal baby is a girl
- Services Scheduled for Slain Georgia Officer Who Was a SoCal Native
- Potential NY Giants Trade Target Requests Trade
- Samsung's new mixed reality headset with anti-screen door tech launches today