Expandable memory support of up to 400GB is also there on the smartphone.
Russian tipster who uses Twitter handle "Nokia anew" to reveal unannounced developments reports that while the Nokia X7 was initially supposed to arrive as the Nokia 7.1 Plus, HMD Global's Chief Product Officer Juho Sarvikas had changed his mind and made a decision to bring the new smartphone to global markets as the Nokia 8.1.
Rae Carruth released from prison after 19 years for Cherica Adams murder
Now, after 19 years, Carruth will be released from the Sampson Correctional Facility in North Carolina on October 22. Although Carruth wrote of wanting to raise his son, he soon changed his mind, according to the Charlotte Observer .
It sports a 5.5-inch Full HD+ LCD display with a resolution of 2160x1080.
Since Nokia is actively participating in the Android One program, users can expect timely updates on the device. The 3GB variant of the Nokia 6.1 will now bear a price tag of Rs 13,499, whereas the 4GB option of the Nokia 6.1 now retails for Rs 16,499. This means that the Nokia 3.1, launched three months ago, will sell for Rs 10,999 instead of Rs 11,999. In August, the phones received a slash in pricing with the cost coming down by Rs 1,500. It appears to share a few specifications with the Nokia 7.1 Plus.
The Nokia 6.1 comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1080×1920 pixel resolution on an IPS LCD panel. While the current leaks do not indicate any storage options, it is likely that HMD Global could introduce a 6GB RAM variant for Nokia 8.1. The phone also allows for storage expansion up to 128GB via microSD card.
In anticipation of news about the still unknown Nokia 9, which is expected to be the spearhead of the Finnish house in the future, HDM Global is working to renew some of its devices in the range. For now, we can only wait for Nokia to officially announce the smartphone and bring it to India. While the Nokia 8.1 packs Snapdragon 710, the Nokia 8 came with the flagship Snapdragon 835 chipset. On the software front, the phone boots Android 8.1 Oreo, and it also comes with Android One Certification.
- Netflix has cancelled Marvel's Luke Cage
- Trump Administration Reportedly Trying To Take Transgender Protections ‘Out Of Existence’
- Elon Musk says first tunnel is nearly done, opens December 10: tweet
- Sheriff calling for 2,000 volunteers to join search for Jayme Closs Tuesday
- Sitting around is worse than smoking
- President Trump calls Tallahassee one of USA's "worst & most corrupt cities"
- Panthers' Reid confronts Eagles' Jenkins over protests, coalition
- U.S. to begin cutting aid to Central America over migrant caravan
- Panthers' Eric Reid blasts Eagles' Malcolm Jenkins over anthem protests
- Hurricane Willa intensifies as 'life-threatening' storm on path to Mexico