Spotify subscribers can treat themselves to the best streaming experience yet with Premium's new updates. There is a redesigned Search page to be your "new one-stop destination for artists, albums, podcasts, and more".
Spotify's Premium app hasn't seen too much of a shake-up in the last few years, but the music streaming platform has announced the roll-out of a streamlined overhaul to its otherwise-familiar interface. Similar in concept to the exploration feature that helped popularize Pandora, Endless Artist Radio allows a subscriber to build a playlist based on a specific musician or song.
Spotify says the refresh is meant to "give subscribers an even more personal and intuitive experience".
"Endless Artist Radio", as Spotify is calling it, is the most interesting new feature.
Twitter reacts as Manchester United concede late on at Stamford Bridge
What happened with Sarri's assistant, Sarri was the first one to come to me and say he will resolve it. The Red Devils came from 1-0 down at half time to lead 2-1, following two goals from Anthony Martial.
The company said in a blog post that it streamlined the navigation of its mobile apps to give users quicker access to personalized recommendations.
Also Read- How Spotify Premium APK Works, Is Downloading It Legal? The endless listening stream is personalized for your musical preferences. The five tabs at the bottom have been condensed into three main categories - Home, Search, and Your Library. Furthermore, the playlists are updated regularly and are also downloadable to listen to while offline.
These updates go live today globally and are available on both iOS and Android. At the top of the page is a "Your top genres" section that'll change over time based on your current listening habits. When you hit the search icon, it now displays things like your top genres right at the top of the screen where you can quickly play music from all the different genres you love.
- Italy's Salvini, in Moscow, denounces sanctions on Russian Federation
- Vehicle accidents up in Colorado, other states with legalized recreational marijuana
- Upson: Overall a positive performance from Manchester United against Chelsea
- Remains of over 60 infants and fetuses discovered in Detroit funeral home
- Netflix Cancels "Luke Cage" After Two Seasons
- Novartis Invests $2.1bn for Nuclear Medicine
- Lawsuit Alleges Facebook Mislead Advertisers Since 2015
- Bayern Munich chief launches attack on media over team criticism
- Iranian Oil Armada Heads to China ahead of US Sanctions
- Maurizio Sarri accuses Chelsea squad of disobeying his tactics against Man Utd