Days Gone is now set to release on 26 April next year. The problem there is that February is an absolutely packed month for game releases, and Days Gone would be going toe-to-toe with BioWare's latest, Anthem, by sticking with that release date. Until recently, PlayStation 4 owners were hoping that the February 22, 2019 release date was final. The new delay pushes the date forward to April and gives it two additional months of development which will be used to polish the game. With games such as Anthem, Metro Exodus, Crackdown 3, and Trials Rising all releasing in the same month, Bend Studio have made a decision to take the time to further polish the game.
Sony has confirmed that this is at least partly why the game has been delayed.
Sony Interactive Entertainment announced today that Days Gone, one of the most anticipated title of 2019 for the PlayStation 4, has been once again delayed from its scheduled release date of February 2019.
In that date, the game would've faced the competition of titles like Anthem and Metro Exodus, and there's even a chance that Crackdown 3 could be dropping on the same day.
LA Dodgers Defeat Milwaukee Brewers To Reach World Series
Buehler pitched 4 2/3 innings, giving up six hits and allowing just the one run. They are seeking their seventh World Series title and first since 1988.
Following this year's E3, next February started to fill up as well. First, Deracine comes out on November 6th, 2018. Pixelopus' "Concrete Genie" is targeting an early 2019 release. Playing in VR will also add new depth to the gameplay, like being able to see the terrain from new perspectives.
Days Gone is an open world action adventure game and is set in volcanic scarred high-desert of the Pacific Northwest. Sony makes note of all of them at the end of the blog post: "The studios are hard at work polishing up these epic PS4 games, but we aren't yet ready to share a release timeframe". It's SIE Bend Studio's first new IP since Syphon Filter was released in the previous millennium, so it's fine they take their time.
Expect the aforementioned games to launch at some point in 2019.
- Real Madrid crisis continues after 2-1 loss to Levante
- President Trump Visits Nevada For Rally, Fires Away At Democrats
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Patch Changes Blackout Mode's Player Counts
- China's economic growth slumps to lowest since 2009
- Purdue throttles No. 2 Ohio State to earn shocking upset
- #MeToo: Anu Malik no longer part of 'Indian Idol'
- 30 people hurt after floor collapse in Clemson
- Pacquiao plans to fight Broner in United States return
- Euro Lower on Italian Budget Worries
- Dozens at Hindu festival in India killed by train